Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC)Jobs 2023
Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals to fill the following vacancies on regular basis in PVMC an autonomous body under the Federal Government.
Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council Jobs 2023 Apply Online
|Qualification / Experience|
|1.||Deputy Registrar (BPS-18)||01||25-35||At least 2nd class or Grade C DVM/B.Sc|
(Hons) A.H recognized by HEC/PVMC and
five year’s experience in the relevant field.
|2.||Assistant Director (Technical)|
|01||22-30||At least 2nd class or Grade C in M.Sc in|
Animal Sciences or DVM or B.Sc (Hons)
A.H at least 2nd class or Grade C and must
be registered with PVMC
Term & Conditions:
1. Applications should reach to the undersigned within fifteen days of publication of the advertisement along-with attested copies of credentials/documents with brief Curriculum Vitae and two recent photographs.
2. Demand draft/pay order amounting to Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) in the name of PVMC Islamabad must be attached with the application.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
4. Applicants currently serving in government/semi government/autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
5. Age relaxation will be given as per Government Rules.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
Address: Secretary/Registrar 41-Mauve Area, Near EOBI, G-10/4, Islamabad: www.pvmc.gov.pk
Phone Number: 051-9108340.