Do you intend to apply for admission to Government College University Lahore’s intermediate programme? You can use this guide to better understand the prerequisites and application process for GCU Lahore Intermediate Admission 2023 online apply. One of Pakistan’s oldest and most prestigious universities, GCU Lahore offers a variety of intermediate programmes.
GC University Lahore Intermediate Admission 2023 Online Apply
Applications will continue to be accepted until July 17. In addition to open merit, candidates may be admitted based on their participation in other sports and extracurricular activities. A notable university in Pakistan that provides intermediate programmes in a range of subjects is Government College University Lahore. GCU Lahore is renowned for its top-notch faculty and stellar academic standing. The institution is a great option for students who want to pursue their intermediate education in a lively and demanding atmosphere because of its cutting-edge campus and current resources.
GCU Lahore Intermediate Admission 2023 Notice
Based on the candidate’s performance in the matriculation exams, the merit for intermediate admission at GCU Lahore is determined. Candidates are chosen for admission based on their academic standing under the university’s merit-based admission criteria. Last date to Apply 17th July 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Intermediate Admission at GCU Lahore
To be eligible for intermediate admission at GCU Lahore, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants must have passed their matriculation exams from a recognized board with at least 45% marks.
- Candidates who have appeared in matriculation exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for intermediate admission at GCU Lahore.
- Applicants who have passed their matriculation exams more than two years ago are not eligible to apply for intermediate admission at GCU Lahore.
Programs Offered for Intermediate Admission at GCU Lahore
GCU Lahore offers intermediate programs in the following disciplines:
- General Science
Application Process for Intermediate Admission at GCU Lahore
The application process for intermediate admission at GCU Lahore is as follows:
Candidates can apply for intermediate admission at GCU Lahore online by visiting the official website of the university. The online application form can be filled out by following the instructions provided on the website.
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- through a bank challan. The bank challan can be downloaded from the university’s website.
Submission of Required Documents
Applicants are required to submit the following documents along with their application form:
- Matriculation Certificate
- Matriculation Marks Sheet
- Passport Size Photographs
- CNIC or B-Form
- Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
Interview Schedule for Admission to FA/F.Sc. Third Cycle on the basis of different quotas. Merit Lists of Intermediate Programme (Regular & Self Supporting). Schedule of the Sports Trials for BS Programme Admissions 2023. Schedule program for student’s Bus Card 2023-24.
Important Dates for Intermediate Admission at GCU Lahore
The following are the important dates for intermediate admission at GCU Lahore:
- Online Applications: June 1, 2023 to June 30, 2023
- Fee Submission Deadline: July 1, 2023
- Display of First Merit List: July 16, 2023
- Fee Submission Deadline for First Merit List: July 19, 2023
- Display of Second Merit List: July 20, 2023
- Fee Submission Deadline for Second Merit List: July 23, 2023
- Display of Third Merit List: July 24, 2023
- Fee Submission Deadline for Third Merit List: July 27, 2023