Sindh Police Lady Police Constable (BPS-05) PTS Jobs 16th November 2019
Great Opportunity for Ladies who have pass matriculation with heigh five feet and Physically healthy can apply for jobs in Sindh Police. Applications are invited from the candidates having domiciled of Sindh Province (District concerned) against the following vacant posts of Lady Police Constable (BPS-05) in Sindh Police:-
|District South, Karachi||District Malir, Karachi||District Koranqi, Karachi||District|
Total Vacancies: 1339
Vacant Posts of Lady Police Constable (BPS-05)
Qualification: Matric from a recognized Board of Secondary Education
Physical Standard: Height 5 feet with Sound Health. Candidate must walk 800 meters in 14 minutes to qualify for the physical test.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 290/- (non-refundable) for the physical part is required to be deposited in the PTS account. However. Rs. 50/- will be deposited separately. Application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded from the PTS website www.pts.org.pk.
- The application should not be accompanied by any document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
- The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
- Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
- No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of the application.
- An incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Minority quota shall also be considered as per rules.
- Date, time & venue of all tests shall also be intimated later through letters, SMS, and website from PTS.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- The applicants can be posted anywhere in Sindh
- Preference will be given to the domicile district where the vacancies are lying vacant. In case the candidates of the district have not properly passed according to available seats, the candidate of the neighbor district shall be preferred with the approval of the recruitment board.
- Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit the application.
- Candidates qualified in the physical test shall only be called for the written test by PTS. The test venue and date shall be communicated separately.
HOW TO APPLY:
- CANDIDATES download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website: www.pte.org.pk. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application form properly.
- Applicant sends the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- PTS shall not be held responsible for the late delivery of application forms through Post / Courier services.
- Application Forms improperly filed-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “handwritten post where the option for selection of post is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Last Date for submission of Application Form is 30-11-2019.
- Application received after expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
NOTE: Please do not attach educational certificates with the application form at this stage.
(IMRAN QURESHI) PSP
For Inspector General of Police/ Secretary to Government of Sindh Police Department, Karachi.