The Sindh Healthcare Commission (SHC) is a regulatory body established to monitor and regulate healthcare services in the province of Sindh, Pakistan. It is responsible for ensuring that healthcare facilities and practitioners meet the required standards of quality, safety, and ethics. The SHC has announced job openings for various positions. Download Application Form from Sindh healthcare commission website,
offering exciting career opportunities for individuals interested in making a difference in the healthcare sector. In this article, we will discuss the available job positions, eligibility criteria, and the application process.
Sindh Healthcare Commission Jobs 2024 Application Form
There will be Public Service Commission Examination for 50 posts of Dental Surgeon (Grade 17), 183 posts of Staff Nurse (Grade 16) and 1541 posts of Medical Officer (Grade 17), Rural domicile for Dental Surgeon (Grade 17) posts. 30 posts while 20 posts for civil domicile holders have been kept.
Sindh healthcare commission registration form For the post of Staff Nurse (Grade 16), 24 posts of 159 urban domicile holders of rural domiciles have been kept, for the post of Medical Officer (Grade 17) 345 posts of 1195 rural domicile holders of urban domicile holders have been kept. Yes, the applicant will submit a pay order of Rs.500 to join them and will have to appear for an interview and a written test.
Advertisement of sindh healthcare commission Senior Law officer and Anti Quackery Assistant Jobs :
Advertisement of sindh healthcare commission Senior Law officer and Anti Quackery Assistant Jobs.
The eligibility criteria for each job position are as follows:
- The candidate should have a degree in healthcare management or a related field.
- The candidate should have relevant experience in healthcare regulation and accreditation or complaint resolution and customer service.
- The candidate should be proficient in English and Urdu.
- The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be able to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply for any of the above-mentioned job positions, the candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the SHC website at www.shcc.org.pk.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab and select the desired job position.
- Download the application form and fill it out with the required information.
- Attach the necessary documents, including the CV, educational certificates, and experience certificates.
- Submit the application form and documents to the address mentioned in the job advertisement.
The SHC will shortlist the candidates based on their qualifications and experience and invite them for an interview. The candidates who pass the interview will be offered the job position.
The Sindh Healthcare Commission is a vital regulatory body that ensures quality, safety, and ethics in the healthcare sector of Sindh, Pakistan. The job openings announced by the SHC in 2023 offer exciting career opportunities for individuals interested in contributing to the healthcare sector. The eligibility criteria and application process for each job position are straightforward, making it easy for the candidates to apply. Therefore, if you are interested in a career in healthcare regulation and accreditation or complaint resolution and customer service, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
General Guidelines for Applying Online:
Interested candidates having domicile of Sindh Province may submit online applications at https://www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates must upload recent photograph and domicile when applying onlinc.All acquired degree, matriculation certificate, diplomas. CNIC. Domicile. PRC. recent photograph &. experience certificates will be required at the time of interview for shortlisted candidates only. (Candidates with disability arc required to upload CNIC having wheelchair logo issued by NADRA).
- After submission of online application, candidates may download system generated challan of Rs. 650/ (Rupees Six Hundred & Fifty only) and deposit it in any branch or Bank as mentioned in https://www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates already in government services must apply through proper channel. Applications without NOC will not be entertained.
- Providing fictitious, exaggerated or misleading information shall result in rejection of application & termination of employment at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
SIICC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Salary will be offered to the selected candidates according to SIICC guidelines.
- SIICC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions and accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof and cancel the whole recruitment process.
- Age limit w ill be calculated as on closing date of advertisement.
- The last date for applying online is February 12th, 2024.
sindh healthcare commission contact number 0800 074 22
sindh healthcare commission office address 2nd Floor, Block C, Finance Trade Center (FTC), Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi, Pakistan.