The Directorate General of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Food Safety & Halal Food Authority invites applications from eligible candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and newly merged districts of the area of erstwhile FATA to fill in the following vacant positions. The criteria against each post are as under:Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Food Safety & Halal Food Authority CTSP Jobs Forms Download Advertisement
Application Form((BPS-07 to BPS-17)
Application Form(BPS-03 to BPS-05)
Download Application Form
Zone-1:- Agencies of Bajaur, Mohmand, Khyber, Kurram, Orakzai, North Waziristan, South Waziristan, and Frontier Regions attached to the Districts of Peshawar, Kohat, Bannu, and Dera Ismail Khan.
Zone-2:- Districts of Peshawar, Charsadda, Nowshera, Swabi, and Mardan.
Zone-3:- Districts of Swat, Upper Dir, Lower Dir, Chitral, Buner, Shangla, Kohistan, and Malakand Protected Areas (Swat Ranizai and Sam Ranizai), backward areas of Haripur, Mansehra and Swabi Districts; i.e. Kala Dhaka Area, Upper Tanawal Area, Gadoon Area, Backward areas of Haripur District i.e., Kalanjar Field Kanungo Circle of Tehsil Haripur and Amazai Field Kanungo Circle of Tehsil Ghazi.
Zone-4:- Districts of Dera Ismail Khan, Tank, Bannu, Lakki Marwat, Kohat and Karak.
Zone-5:- Districts of Haripur, Abbottabad, Mansehra excluding their backward areas included
How to apply:
1. Please visit the CTSP website www.ctsp.com.pk for online apply. OR
2. Download Application Form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from CTSP website and send the completed Application form (along with 3 recent color photographs and a copy of your CNIC) to CTSP Headquarters Office Plot #140, Street 9, Sector I-10/3, Industrial Area, Islamabad, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
3. The application fee can be paid in any of the online branches of HBL, UBL, and NBP. Attach the paid copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up Application Form.
4. Application Form will only be accepted through courier service.
5. Do not attach copies of academic certificates at this stage.
6. Further details can be obtained from the website www.ctsp.com.pk.
Last Date: 6th January 2020
Syllabus: will be announced soon
Download Roll No Slip: will be announced soon
Test Date: Will be announced soon
1. Application Form shall be carefully filled by the candidate; incomplete/incorrect/late submitted forms will not be entertained.
2. In case of any deficient, false or misleading information, the candidate will be responsible for its outcome and his/her candidature/selection will be canceled at any stage even after the test/selection.
3. The name of the post applied must be written on top of the envelope.
4. For test/interview date and venue will be communicated through SMS & the same will be uploaded on the CTSP website.
5. The candidate has to prove the information provided in the application form with respect to the advertisement, by producing original documents at the time of the interview.
6. The candidates already in service of the government /autonomous bodies/corporations must apply through proper channel and need to produce NOC at the time of interview.
7. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test /interview.
9. The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment process any time before issuance of offer letters.
10. Those candidates who had applied to any of the above positions through PTS shall apply afresh through CTSP. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Food Safety and Halal Food Authority will ensure their repayment through easy paisa to each candidate as per the agreement reached during recent meetings with Pakistan Testing Services (PTS).
11. Test marks will only be used for shortlisting and will not be added to the final score/selection of the candidates.