NTS Written Test Solved Simple Papers of CTWOs
National Testing Service of Pakistan has given simple Papers for Rescue jobs and you can get help to solved your papers and pass your test easily.Duties of CTWOs in Rescue 1122 are given on official website of Rescue 1122. rescue 1122 fdr most reapted mcqs.
emt mcqs book download pdf
Candidates get help from Rescue 1122 pts driver pak mcqs and rescue 1122 psychology test pdf download from our page.
- The capital of China is:
- Which of the following symptoms indicate that a telephone operator is in stress?
Daily working overtime
Coming early on duty
Doing common mistakes on duty
- Complete the series: D, F, H, J,
- If you are a telephone operator and you receive 2 calls in last 10 minutes, 1 call is of fire in a shop and 2nd call is about gas
leakage in a factory, what will you do?
You will dispatch teams and decide which incident is more serious
You will dispatch emergency vehicles to factory only
Tell your officer and act accordingly
You will send dispatch teams one by one
- The brightest star in the sky is:
- Suppose a person is in emergency, he dialed help line and operator received call about fire in Arabic language, but telephone
operator cannot understand Arabic then what operator should do?
Find a telephone operator who can understand Arabic language
Forward fire news to emergency vehicles unit
Take no action
Ignore this call
7.____________ In case of incident a telephone operator should not take interest.
Clash of 2 persons
Damage to a building
Theft of a car X
- Find out the odd one out
- Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in capital letters.
- Amir said, “All lemons I have tasted are sour; therefore, all lemons are sour.”
Which one of the following most closely parallels the logic of the above statement?
All rubies are red. This gem is green; therefore, it is not a ruby.
I sped to work every day last week and I did not get a ticket; therefore, they do not give tickets for speeding around here anymore.
My income has increased each year for the past four years; therefore, it will increase again next year.
Every student I had in school was selfish; therefore, all students are selfish.
- If the person in emergency dialed help line and operator received call about fire but call dropped quickly, how telephone
operator will detect location of fire house?
Wait for 2nd call from same person
Get address of telephone number
Dispatch Fire Brigade vehicle
Use GPS data
- Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option, from the given lettered choices (A to D) below each.
You must stick your views.
- Everest is the world’s highest mountain, what is the name of the second highest?
- Kohat Tunnel is in which province?
Khyber Pakhtoon Khaw
- If your room is equipped with Closed-circuit television (CCTV), what is main role of installing CCTV?
Prevent crime and encourage public safety
Log book maintenance
- If you receive an emergency call from 6 years old boy about a fire in kitchen, what you should do?
Dispatch Fire Brigade vehicle after receiving call
Wait for call from mother of father
Ignore this call
Confirm fire news from mother or father of boy
- If you receive a telephone call of bomb threat in your own building, then what you will do in this case?
Inform bomb disposal unit immediately
Evacuate this building immediately
Leave the control room immediately
Tell officer immediately
- Hazrat Baba Farid Ganj Shakar is buried in:
- Five lettered pairs (A to E) follow a related pair of words given in capitals. Select the lettered pair that best expresses a
relationship similar to that expressed in the original pair in capitals.
- Choose the word most similar in meaning to the capitalized ones.
- If you received an incomplete call from a person who is injured in a car accident, person told his location, what you will do in this
Both A and B
Call back person and get details of accident X
Wait for 2nd call
- The first engine heat to drive a machine was the steam engine.
to make use of
of making use
made use of
- Suppose you are working as telephone operator and your duty is to receive emergency calls from residents of city. If you receive
an emergency call, what you should ask from a person who needs help?
What is address of emergency site?
What has happened?
All of the above
What is your name?