The institution has invited applications for admissions in Danish schools across Punjab, while the entrance test will be conducted on December 25 for admissions in Danish schools and centers of excellence. Preference will be given to those whose parents or guardian’s income is less than 25 thousand per month. Applications are invited for admission to Class VI.
Punjab danish school 6th class admission 2023
Punjab Danish Schools(Boys & Girls) 6th class admission 2022. The School shall admit a batch of 110 students, ten percent seats be filled with students who shall pay the fee and other expenses, as may be determined by the authority, and remaining seats of 99 students are filled with the most deprived and marginalized students, whose total combined gross income of the household of the student does not exceed fifteen thousand rupees per month(this was Rs6000/ initially), or any other amount as may be notified by the Authority and the student, in order of precedence, falls in either of the following sub-categories:
- He is an orphan having lost both of his parents and having no guardian or being taken care of by an elder sibling or a member of extended family;
- he is an orphan and living with his mother;
- his both parents are illiterate, the parents do not own any immovable property and either of them is disabled;
- he has been a school dropout and his both parents are illiterate and the parents do not own any immovable property;
- his both parents are illiterate, the parents do not own any immovable property and do not have any fixed job or source of income;
- he is not a resident of a town, tehsil, or district headquarters and any of his parents is a semi-skilled or unskilled menial village worker, and the parents do not own any immovable property and are illiterate; and
- he is a resident of a town, tehsil, or district headquarters and his household resides in a katcha house.
Punjab danish school 6th class admission 2023 Notice
The Daanish School may admit a student whose parent is an employee of the School.
- Be a student of Grade-V
- Passed exams of Class V either PEC or any other
- 10-12 years for boys
- 10-13 years for girls
- Must fall below the approved maximum income bracket
- Must fall in one of the deserving categories
- Should clear the written test.
- Clear antecedent verification
- Clear the Medical test
- Be among the first 87 or 100 students on merit.
An advertisement is given in the two national and one local newspaper in October of each year which specifies the selection criteria, time, place, and all other conditions, and the admission process is started and follows the given sequences of steps.
Admission forms are available at Daanish Schools and website. They can be downloaded or can be obtained from the schools. danish school syllabus paper complete 2020 class 5th.
Danish schoolboys entry test result of 2023
The admissions form must be deposited into the respective Daanish Schools along with the following attested documents:
- Four passport size photographs
- Result of Punjab Education Commission Examination or final result of class 5th
- Photocopy of father’s ID card
- Birth certificate B Form
Short Listing Students On The Basis Of Admission Form:
Application form for Admission Class 6th
Admission form English 2023
Class 6th, 7th or 8th – Day Scholar / Lateral Self-Finance Category
Centres of Excellence
Application form for Admission
Call letters for the written test are issued, indicating:
- Detail about the subject to be tested
- Marks distribution
- Reference books
- Test conduction venue
- Test conduction time
- Things required to attempt the paper
- Roll numbers slip (attached with call letter)
- Tests will be made centrally at the Head Office by the Academic Wing.
- English, Urdu, Math, Science, and IQ will be tested.
- One paper will be made, separated by sections for different subjects
- English Section carries 35 marks, Gen science 15 marks, Mathematics 20 marks, Urdu 10 marks, and IQ 20 marks
- Gen Science and Mathematics Sections can either be attempted in English or Urdu.
- Data of only successful candidates will be sent to the Head office who would select on merit the list to be sent for antecedent verification