An excellent opportunity awaits competent and committed professionals to be a part of QDPS&C, Gujranwala. It is currently looking for staff for its main campus at Gujranwala. The candidates should have the following profile.
Teaching Staff For ‘O’ Level (Male/ Female)
Lecturer in English: 01 Vacancy
Lecturer in Pakistan Studies (History/Geography) 01 Vacancy
QUAID-E-AZAM DIVISIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL & COLLEGE JOBS 2024 APPLY ONLINE
Lecturer in Economics: 01 Vacancy
- Pay Package: Salary @ Rs.35,000/- per month including all allowances.
- Qualification: Minimum qualification at least M.A/M.SC in the relevant subject.
- Experience Minimum 03 years ‘O’ Level teaching experience in relevant subject specifically to outgoing classes in reputed English Medium Institution after last degree.
- Candidates will be hired against above mentioned vacant posts on fixed pay/ contract of two years
extendable to another three years on satisfactory performance.
- Candidate can not apply for both shift against above mentioned vacant post.
- Candidate having 3rd Division in the whole educational career will not be entertained for all vacant posts.
- Only those candidates who are trained/ highly qualified/ experienced and fluent in English speaking should apply.
- Experience after last qualification will be preferred.
- Age should not be more than 40 years.
- Send your hand written applications along with C.V, photocopies of all academic certificates, experience letter, CNIC and one recent photograph to the undersigned latest by July 22,2022.
- Written test will be held on July 24,2022 at 09:00 a.m for serial No.1 to 5. Candidates will be allowed to enter from Gate No.5 for written test. Candidates who shall obtain 50% and above marks in the written test shall be called for interview.
- CM/ Application through Email or by post will not be accepted without “Proforma for Applicant”.
Please download it from website as mentioned below.
- Incomplete CV/Application will not be considered.
- No TA / DA will be paid for interview / test.
- Candidates shall have to present their all original academic documents, and CNIC at the time of test/ interview.
- The committee has a right to increase/ decrease the number of the vacancies on the spot or reject the whole process of recruitment at any stage.
- Service of candidate is liable to cancellation at any stage, even after selection, if information furnished by the candidate is found incorrect.
- Selection will be made strictly on merit.
- Selected candidates shall have to give a surety bond of Rs.50,000/- on Government Stamp Paper of