Applications are invited for the following posts/vacancies Under the KPK institution (MTI) reforms Act 2015 Institute of Kidney Disease Hayatabad Peshawar from qualified candidates having domiciled tri of KPK District if merge districts of FATA.
KPK Medical Teaching Institution(MTI) Peshawar Jobs 2020 advertisement,
Terms & Conditions:
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic /experience/domicile certificates along with 02 recent photographs and CN1C photocopy duly attested must reach the Pre-Recriiitment Section-HR Department – MTI-HMC within 02 Weeks of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed form.
Application Forms are available on IIMC website i.e. https://www.hmckp.gov.pk/downloads.php and will be submitted in the (Pre-*Recruitment Section-HR Department – MTI/HMC) along with Bank Draft / Payment Order in favor of Hospital Director-MTI-HMC or through direct deposit in Bank of Khyber, HMC Branch, Receipt Account, Branch Code 0185, A/C Number # PLS 0006000-2. as per the payment schedule is given below:
- The applications duly completed with supported attested documents should reach personally or through registered couriers service to undersigned on or before the date of closing.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Their services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 along with the /19 amendments.
- I f the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
- Any candidate is liable for disqualification or exclusion from the activation process as per the following;
- Knowingly furnishes any particulars/documents which are false.
- It provides a complete application.
iii. Doesn’t meet the stated criteria as per the advertisement
- Suppresses material information.
- Has been previously let go on account of incompetence, lack of performance or on disciplinary grounds.
- Attempts to influence the Members of the Committee.
vii. Attempts to obtain support for his / her candidature by improper means.
viii. Submits forged certificates.
ix„ Tempers with the entries in his / her age and academic certificates, x. Misbehaves in the interview.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the review.
- No TA/DA is allowed for Test / Interview.