OFFICE OF THE MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE Medical Teaching Institute (MTI) Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs
Applications are invited from the Candidates having domicile of Kyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following IT-related posts at MTI, KhyberTeaching Hospital, Peshawar.
Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience/domicile certificates along with 02 passport size photographs and photocopy of CNIC duly attested must reach the Human Resource Department, MTI-KTH, Peshawar not later than the official working hours of MTI, KTH on or before December 05, 2020, on prescribed Job Application form through registered postal mail or courier service. The job Application form may be downloaded from the official website of MTI, KTH www.kth.gov.pkorwww.facebook.com/mtikth.
If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date. Any application/documents received after the closing time and date shall be rejected. No documents will be accepted/changed/replaced once received along
with the application. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
The application must be accompanied by the processing fee in the form of a crossed and valid bank draft amounting to Rs.1000/- (non-refundable) in favor of Hospital Director KTH Fund Account bearing No. 5761-00-1, Bank of Khyber, KTH Branch, Code No. 0121, Peshawar.
Experience Marks for the relevant experience shall be awarded to only those candidates who provide valid documentary evidence for the claimed relevant experience required for the position applied for.
Only the relevant experience attained by the candidates after the date of obtaining academic qualification will be counted.
It will be the responsibility of the candidate to provide a valid equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan along with the application to justify their academic eligibility for the post to be applied for.
Degree in-progress type of academic certificates shall not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Shortlisting will be made on the basis of written test, if required and as deemed appropriate by the administration of MTI, KTH.
In case of selection/appointment, the services of such candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and the rules/regulations framed thereunder, as amended from time to time.
All the processes related to the selection of appropriate candidates will be done on merit. Any candidate attempting to influence the recruitment and selection processes will render such candidate liable for rejection from the selection process.
Candidates already serving with any public or private sector organization or department shall route their application through the proper channel. The maximum age limit for the post at S. No.1 is 45 while for the posts from S. No. 2 to 7 is 40 years. The age is to be counted as of the closing date for
Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from the selection process if she/he:
a) Has been convicted by a court of law or dismissed/terminated/removed from service: and/or
b) Furnishes any false/forged information and/or documents while applying for any post: and/or
c) Suppresses any information which may lead to her / his disqualification from the selection: and/or
d) Attempts to influence the selection process in her/his favor or against any other candidate: and/or
e) Misbehaves during the test and/or selection interview.
All the shortlisted candidates shall produce the original documents/credentials at the tune of the interview. No travel/subsistence expenses. TA/ DA shall be admissible by the MTI. KTH to the candidates for attending the Test / Interview. The selected candidates shall furnish an affidavit on judicial stamp paper of appropriate face value to the effect that they shall not claim at / approach to any
forum for regularization of their services.
The Competent Authority of MTI, KTH shall have the undeniable vested right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies. The quota for Minorities and disabled persons shall be followed in accordance with the applicable rules/regulations of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as amended from time to time. Only a limited number of shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview as the case may be and as deemed appropriate by the administration of the MTI, KTH.
Manager of Human Resources
Medical Teaching Institute (MTI) Khyber Teaching Hospital, University Road, Peshawar
Applications are invited for the following posts/vacancies Under the KPK institution (MTI) reforms Act 2015 Institute of Kidney Disease Hayatabad Peshawar from qualified candidates having domiciled tri of KPK District if merge districts of FATA.
KPK Medical Teaching Institution(MTI) Peshawar Jobs 2020 advertisement,
Terms & Conditions:
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic /experience/domicile certificates along with 02 recent photographs and CN1C photocopy duly attested must reach the Pre-Recriiitment Section-HR Department – MTI-HMC within 02 Weeks of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed form.
Application Forms are available on the IIMC website i.e. https://www.hmckp.gov.pk/downloads.php and will be submitted in the (Pre-*Recruitment Section-HR Department – MTI/HMC) along with Bank Draft / Payment Order in favor of Hospital Director-MTI-HMC or through direct deposit in Bank of Khyber, HMC Branch, Receipt Account, Branch Code 0185, A/C Number # PLS 0006000-2. as per the payment schedule is given below:
- The applications duly completed with supported attested documents should reach personally or through registered couriers service to undersigned on or before the date of closing.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Their services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 along with the /19 amendments.
- I f the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
- Any candidate is liable for disqualification or exclusion from the activation process as per the following;
- Knowingly furnishes any particulars/documents which are false.
- It provides a complete application.
iii. Doesn’t meet the stated criteria as per the advertisement
- Suppresses material information.
- Has been previously let go on account of incompetence, lack of performance or on disciplinary grounds.
- Attempts to influence the Members of the Committee.
vii. Attempts to obtain support for his / her candidature by improper means.
viii. Submits forged certificates.
ix„ Tempers with the entries in his / her age and academic certificates, x. Misbehaves in the interview.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the review.
- No TA/DA is allowed for Test / Interview.