KPK Elementary and Secondary Education Department NTS PST Jobs
DETAIL OF VACANT POSITIONS OF PST,CT,PET, DM,AT,QARI,TT (MALE/FEMALE) 2019 and DETAIL OF VACANT POSITIONS OF SST (MALE/FEMALE)
2019 is on this page.17000 teachers already recruited through NTS in the current year in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and advertisement for recruitment of 9300 teachers issued and published in newspapers. 9300 more teachers are being recruited purely on merit through NTS and FTS this year.
Elementary and Secondary Education Department is the biggest of all departments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It has more than 1,87,733 employees. About 4.381 million students are learning in more than 27,514 Government institutions having more that 1,42,623 teachers.
Elementary and Secondary Education Department, Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
To Download Sample Advertisement (District Cadre Posts) :
To Download Sample Advertisement (SST Posts) :
For Online Application Form :
To Download Instructions :
For SST Post Summary:
For District Cadre Post Summary:
ABBOTTABAD MALE PST
BATTAGRAM MALE PST
BUNER MALE PST
CHITRAL MALE PST
DIR LOWER MALE PST
HARIPUR MALE PST
KOHISTAN KOLAI PALAS MALE PST
KOHISTAN LOWER MALE PST
MALAKAND MALE PST
MANSEHRA MALE PST
SHANGLA MALE PST
TORGHAR MALE PST
UPPER DIR MALE PST
UPPER KOHISTAN MALE PST
For U/C Wise Summery Male:
ABBOTTABAD FEMALE PST
BATTAGRAM FEMALE PST
BUNER FEMALE PST
CHITRAL FEMALE PST
DIR UPPER FEMALE PST
HARIPUR FEMALE PST
KOHISTAN LOWER FEMALE PST
KOHISTAN PALAS FEMALE PST
KOHISTAN UPPER FEMALE PST
LOWER DIR FEMALE PST
MALAKAND FEMALE PST
MANSEHRA FEMALE PST
SHANGLA FEMALE PST
TORGHAR FEMALE PST
For U/C Wise Summery Female:
Last Date for Application Submission (District Cadre Posts):
Monday, 10th June 2019
Last Date for Application Submission (SST Posts):
Wednesday, 12th June 2019
elementary and secondary education kpk jobs advertisement 2019
elementary and secondary education kpk nts
kpk elementary and secondary education jobs advertisement
elementary and secondary education kpk jobs 2019
It is to notify for all that to eradicate corrupt practices in the Elementary & Secondary Education (E&SE) Department, any public/official personal can report any such issue regarding corruption pertaining to any office/tier/school comes under jurisdiction of E&SE Department directly to Secretary E&SE Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. (All such correspondence will be kept highly confidential).
Instructions for Candidates of Elementary & Secondary Education Department,
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (2019).
Districts of Apply (Abbottabad, Buner, Battagram, Chitral, Dir Upper, Dir Lower, Haripur, Kohistan Lower, Kohistan Upper, Kohistan Kolai Palas, Mansehra, Malakand, Shangla, Torghar)
1) All the applicants need to apply online by registering themselves at NTS website by submitting their complete details.
2) In case of applying for more than one post, candidates need to apply separately at online system.
3) Details mentioned online at NTS website cannot be changed/altered once the form is submitted, therefore carefully enter your details and review before submitting.
4) After submitting online details at NTS website, fee slip will be automatically generated which needs to be printed for submission of fee at given banks.
5) Details of vacant posts in districts which are advertised through NTS is available at website www.nts.org.pk only. No apply procedure or vacant posts details are available at Google or any other website.
6) Carefully read the eligibility criteria for the advertised post and fill the details correctly at online application form, as data once submitted cannot be reversed.
7) Candidate must write accurate obtained and total marks as per the required degree/transcript in online application. No request for replacement/interchange will be entertained later on at any stage.
8) In case of CGPA, candidate need to submit equivalent obtained/total marks or equivalent acquired percentage as per requirement of elementary & secondary education department.
9) Marks of Shahadat-ul-Almiya education acquired from relevant Darul Uloom/Madrassas will be considered equivalent to Masters for the post of AT & TT only, while rest of scoring for these posts will be based upon standard qualification acquired from Boards (BISE/BTE) / University.
10) Both Male/Female candidates must upload their open face color photograph (without attested) on their online profile. Picture for applying more than one post shall be same.
11) Candidate must provide accurate Mobile Number (Which is not converted from its own network to any other network) otherwise you will not be able to receive SMS Alerts.
12) Candidate must bring Original CNIC at test center. Without original CNIC candidate will not be allowed in test.
13) After submission of application form online, candidate needs to submit fee and send the NTS copy of fee slip to NTS Headquarter, Plot-96, Street No-04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
14) No other document is required to be send to NTS except Original (NTS Copy) of Fee Slip.
15) NTS will not issue Roll No Slip through courier/postal service to any candidate. Candidate need to print electronic roll number slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for appearing into test.
16) Candidate will be allowed at test center only if s/he has e-Roll No provided through NTS website.
17) Test will carry 100 marks MCQ’s to be done in 2 hours time. Paper Composition for each category is available at NTS website.
18) Test center and timing cannot be changed in any condition and candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phone/Calculators or any Gadgets including Wrist watch, Metal Pen at the center premises. If any such thing found during test, his/her test will be cancelled.
19) Those candidates who have lost their original ID card are requested to immediately launch FIR and get token from NADRA office or bring original Passport before coming to test center otherwise s/he will not be allowed for test.
20) Candidate must write carefully only Desired Professional and Educational Qualification for the relevant applied post. No Extra qualification other than mentioned in the Advertisement will be given consideration.
21) Candidate who will get 40 & above marks, will be considered as qualified from screening test and included further in the process of merit composition.
22) NTS is facilitating the E&SE Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in the process of screening out the candidates however, Department is final Appointing Authority and their decision is final at any stage.
23) No queries or complaints will be accepted after the given time period. Candidates must keep themselves informed about updates and each step of the recruitment process through given contact numbers and website www.nts.org.pk to avoid any problem.
For further details and any information visit NTS website or contact at NTS call center 051-844444-1.