Divisional Public School and College Faisalabad Jobs 2023 Apply Online
DPS is a well-known institution of Sahiwal. The campus is spread over 61 acres of land. It has more than 9500 students and an excellent teaching faculty comprising of almost 425 teachers. DPS has a brilliant record in the academic field. DPS started Afternoon School in 2009.
Divisional Public School & College, Faisalabad (Situation Vacant For Teaching staff)NTS Test Result
Test Date: Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd October, 2023
Vacancies for teaching staff for subjects specialist teachers available DPS & C Faisalabad and its allied branches. Divisional Public School & College, Faisalabad (Situation Vacant for Teaching Staff). Last Date of Application Form Submission is: Thursday, 5th October 2023. Vacancies for teaching staff for subjects listed below are available in the DPS&C, Faisalabad and its allied branches. Desirous persons are invited to apply.
|For Teaching Staff:||Minimum Master’s or equivalent Diploma or Degree in relevant.|
|For Physical Teaching Instructor:||Diploma or Degree in Physical Education.|
|For Music Teacher:||Matric with Diploma (Skill based)|
|Age Limit (Maximum):||30 years (Relax able up to 5years for male & 7 years in case of female).|
|Experience:||Teaching Experience in a reputable institution will be given preference|
|Mode of Recruitment:||Contract|
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
1. Candidate may register themselves; through NTS (National Testing Service) “Candidate Portal” on website www.nts.ore.pk & send their application/s through “Online”, link https://portal.nts.org.pk/register.
2. Test fee of Rs.550/- (Rupees Five Hundred Fifty Only) shall be paid at ILink IBill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters on the electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
3. In case of applying for more than one post, separate application & fee must be processed.
4. Incomplete application data, fee not paid or late entry or required information shall stand ineligible.
5. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test or further process.
6. Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
7. Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on the NTS website at least one week before the test date and candidates shall be informed through SMS as well.
8. Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Numbers, Postal and Email address during the recruitment process. In case of change in mobile number and address, the responsibilities of non-intimation of Test Date, Result, Interview Schedule Merit lists, etc. shall rest with the candidate
9. The candidates are advised to contact the NTS 051-8444441 OR email at ouerv(S)nts.org.pk for any
Querv/information related to the Written Test / Skill Test, display of the provisional and final list of candidates. Roll number slips. Test centers. Results, etc.
10. The Online Application Portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59:59 p.m. on the closing date for the receipt of applications.
Download application form from the web site of DPS&C.
Terms & Conditions
Candidates may register themselves; through NTS (National Testing Service) “Candidate Portal” on website www.nts.org.pk & send their application/s through “Online”, link https://Dortal.nts.org.pk/reeister. Test venue and test date will be intimated on the NTS website and Roll Number Slips will be issued by NTS. The last date for submission of application form is 05-10-2023. Eligible candidates list will be uploaded on NTS website. Candidates should present original documents along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents at the time of interview. Candidature is liable for cancellation, at any stage, even after selection, if information submitted by the candidate is found incorrect. No TA / DA shall be paid for test or interview. The competent authority reserves the right to change/cancel the proceeding without any prior notice.