Apply Online (No manual application shall be entertained) Online Admission Portal will be active from September 18,2023۔ Last date for submission of applications October 02,2023 (12:00 mid-night)۔
UOS College Agriculture Admission 2023 Apply Online
BSc (Hons) Agriculture
BSc (Hons) Animal Sciences
Department of Agricultural Extension
MSc (Hons) Agricultural Extension
PhD Agricultural Extension
Department of Agronomy
MSc (Hons) Agronomy
Department of Animal Sciences
MSc (Hons) Animal Nutrition
Department of Entomology
MSc (Hons) Entomology
Department of Horticulture
MSc (Hons) Horticulture
Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics
MSc (Hons) Plant Breeding and Genetics
PhD Plant Breeding and Genetics
Department of Plant Pathology
MSc (Hons) Plant Pathology
PhD Plant Pathology
Department of Soil and Environmental Sciences
MSc (Hons) Soil Science
PhD Soil Science
|Display of First Merit List||05.10.2023|
|Display of Second Merit List||10.10.2023|
|Display of Third Merit List||12.10.2023|
|Display of Lists (all reserved seats)||10.10.2023|
|Commencement of classes||16.10.2023|
After third merit list, reporting list($) shall be displayed to fill the vacant seats (if any) from 16.10.2023. Candidate has to report through his/her online admission portal within given time in order to be considered for admission on merit. Any student who fails to report within given time may lose his/her right of admission.
|Hifz-e-Quran Test||October 03, 2023|
|Admission Test/interview||October 03, 2023|
|Medical Examination Test|
of Special candidates (disabled)
|October 04, 2023|
|Co-Curricular Test/Trial||October 04, 2023|
|Sports Trials||October 04, 2023|
|Note: All MS/MPhil/MSc(Hons)/PhD are self support programs.|
All admission tests shall be conducted in College of Agriculture (09:00 am)
HOW TO APPLY
- Before starting the online application the candidate must have a 7. scanned photograph (standard passport size with blue background), a valid email ID and mobile phone number, scanned copy of CNIC of both the candidate as well as his/her father/guardian and scanned copies of all testimonials.
- Create an account at admissions.uos.edu.pk using your valid email address and mobile number.
- Complete your online application form first. A challan form for application processing fee worth Rs. 550/- or Rs. 950/- (if admission test is applicable) will be generated which must be deposited in any branch of HBL. Then candidate has to attach the scanned copy of this deposited challan alongwith all academic credentials including CNIC and domicile in the online application for
- To apply for more than one programs candidate has to choose preferences in the online admission application. For each additional admission preference (number of programs applied to), the candidate has to submit additional processing/ application fee.
- After closing date, program wise master lists will be displayed on the university website to entertain correction requests either through students’ online admission portal or by visiting Facilitation Center, University of Sargodha. However, University shall not be responsible if this effects the merit position and/or admission of the candidate.
- The candidates are responsible to visit University website to view their respective merit lists as per given schedule. No separate information shall be provided in this regard.
- After display of the merit list, fee challan for first semester will be available on the candidate’s online admission portal. The candidate will print it and submit the admission fee at any branch of the HBL, prior to the document verification. After submission of admission fee, the candidate must upload the paid challan to his/her online admission portal within the due date to confirm his/her admission, failing which will result in losing his/her right of admission.
- The University shall determine the merit on the percentage basis. If candidate’s transcript does not contain the percentage then it is candidate’s responsibility to bring the percentage certificate (duly
verified) from previous institution before last date of submission of online admission application, and upload percentage certificate on admission portal accordingly.
- Any change in admission schedule shall be intimated through the University website.
Note: Provision of fake/false/incorrect information at the time of admission shall be liable to cancellation of candidate’s admission and expulsion from the University at any stage and all fee and other dues paid by him/her to the University upto that time shall be forfeited. The student and his/her father/guardian would also be liable to any further departmental or legal action that the University
may deem fit to take. Nominations from relevant agencies / departments / provincial ministries / GHQ etc against reserved seats must reach in the Admission Office, University of Sargodha on or before
October 02, 2023. Candidates who have passed 1st year (HSSC/A-Level) and waiting for the result of 2nd year (HSSC / A-level) can also apply for admission in undergraduate programs.
Undergraduate admissions based on Intermediate (Part-I) results will be on Provisional Basis. Confirmation of admission will be subject to production of complete result of HSSC / A-levels after fulfilling admission requirements mentioned in approved admission regulations. In case of failure to fulfill the requirement, the admission shall stand cancelled and submitted fees/dues will not be refunded. Admission fee of first semester will be same for all programs where both the regular and self support seats are offered. The difference of fee in both the categories (regular and self support) will be adjusted from 2nd semester and onwards. Ten (10) seats in each program (undergraduate and graduate except where external body/council is involved) will be reserved for admission on Self Finance basis. Each student admitted on Self Finance basis shall pay PKR100,000 (one lac) per year in addition to the normal semester fee. However, all admission regulations including eligibility criteria etc are also applicable on Self Finance seats.