UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES LAHORE POSTGRADUATE ADMISSIONS Session 2018-2019
The University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to on-campus teaching programmes for the Session 2018-2019.
The detail of the programmes is as follows:
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSIONS:
1. The application process shall consist of two phases:
(i) Online Submission
(ii) Manual Submission
2. The candidate shall fill an online admission form available at UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk.
3. Before applying online, the candidate must deposit a process fee of Rs.500/- (Nonrefundable) through Bank Challan at National Bank of Pakistan, Sheikh Zayed Hospital Branch Lahore (A/C # 1711-6) or get a Pay Order/Demand Draft in the name of Treasurer, University of Health Sciences, Lahore. The candidate shall enter the number of his/her bank challan/DD/PO in his/her online application form.
4. Only those candidates who appeared in UHS Postgraduate Entrance Test 2018 held on 23rd December, 2018, can submit online application form.
5. Applicants should fill the forms carefully, complete the application by Entering Educational Information, Experience, etc. Once the application is submitted, the candidate cannot edit it.
6. The candidate should get a print of the online filled application form by clicking “Download & Print” button. If the facility of downloading and printing is not available at that time, the candidate can access his/her application any other time by clicking
7. The print out of filled Admission Form, alongwith the attested copies of certificates, testimonials, CNIC, Entrance Test result card and passport size colored photographs, must reach the office of the Registrar, University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-eJamia Punjab, Lahore-Pakistan, by post or by hand, on or before Monday, February 11, 2019, during working hours.
8. It shall be mandatory for the candidate to complete both phases of Application Submission, i.e., online and manual.
1. Applications received after due date or with incomplete information will not be
2. The schedule of interview shall be notified on the UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk by
February 18, 2019.
3. Admission shall be granted on merit only.
4. Those in service and applicants desirous to attend the course on deputation basis must
apply through proper channel.
5. Those having foreign qualifications are required to submit HEC/PMDC equivalence certificate.
6. The detail of the programmes being offered is available on UHS website: www.uhs.edu.pk/programs.php.
7. For further information please feel free to contact at the following phone numbers: Ph: 042-99231305-9