UHS Postgraduate Entrance Test Result 2022
The University shall conduct a Postgraduate Entrance Test for admission to M.Phil Masters & Clinical Diplomas being offered on campus and/or at affiliated institutions for the Session 2022-2023 on Sunday, 23rd December 2022 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon at Punjab University Examination Halls, Wahdat Road, Lahore.
The University of Health Sciences has decided to bring an e-portal for the management of MS, MD and MDS postgraduate clinical programs. For which Punjab Information Technology Board will prepare post graduate management system.
The time allowed for the test shall be 2 hours, Total marks shall be 100. It shall consist of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs! divided into the following four sections:
English – 40 MCQs
Computer/ I.T. Skills – 15 MCQs
Research Methodology – 15mcq
Analytical Reasoning – 30 MCQs
The detail of the programmes is as follows:
More than 3,000 trainees and their supervisors will be registered on the online portal.
The procedure of Submission of Applications
- The candidates shall submit online applications for registration for the Postgraduate Entrance Test 2022.
- Before applying online, the candidates must submit a test fee of Rs.1000/- (Non-Refundable! In the National Bank of Pakistan Sheikh
Zayed Hospital Lahore branch. In Account No. 1711-6 or get a DD/PO of the same amount m favour of Treasurer, University of
Health Sciences. Lahore.
- The application can be submitted online from 4th December 2021 to 14th December 2022. The link Is available at UHS official
website www.uhs.edu pk The link will be deactivated at 05.00 pm on December 14, 2022, and no application shall be
accepted after that.
- Applicants should fill the forms carefully and also upload a recent, coloured picture (size must be less than 1M8). The picture
should show the full and clear face of the applicant.
- Once the application is submitted the candidate cannot edit It.
- The candidate should get a print of the online filled application form by clicking the ‘Download & Print* button If the facility of
downloading and printing is not available at that time, the candidate can access his / her application any other time by clicking
- The print out of the filled application must reach the office of “Controller of Examinations University of Health Sciences,
Lahore*, with original fee deposit slip/DD/PO and attested copies of required documents on or before 19th December 2021
- ft is advised to submit one application. If a candidate submits more than one application form his / her candidature will be
- The applicants can download their Roll No Sips from 20th December 2022 to 22nd December 2022 from UHS official website www.uhs.edu.pk
- The test will be conducted on Sunday, 23rd December 2022 The candidate must bring his/her roll number slip and original CNIC at the Test Centre.
i. Postgraduate Entrance Test shall also be mandatory for the applicants desirous of seeking admission to on-campus programmes as well as those being offered at its affiliated institutions. However, admission in affiliated institutions shall be carried out by the concerned institutions. It shall be the responsibility of the concerned institution to ensure the registration/accreditation status of its programmes.
ii. UHS shall conduct only one Entrance Test for admissions to postgraduate courses for the session 2021-2022, which will be held on Sunday, 23rd December 2022. No other test for the same courses shall be held.
iii. Appearance in Entrance Test does not, in any way, make a candidate eligible for admission. The admission will only be made after the fulfilment of criteria as laid down in relevant Statutes / Regulations.
UHS Postgraduate Entrance Test Result :
The result of the Entrance Test shall be displayed on the University website (www.uhs.edu.pk). No formal result cards will be dispatched to the candidates.
v. The admissions into the on-campus teaching programme shall be advertised separately.