State Bank of Pakistan’s (SBP) dynamism originates from a connection with and worth-driven workforce supporting the conveyance of successful and proficient results on its various contending targets. The association offers a long-haul profession to those with a vigorous and modern methodology towards contributing to the realm of work. There are different ability enlistment plans which can lead you to turn out to be a piece of the SBP family.
STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN Excellent Career Opportunity
Download Advertisement :
For Online Application Form :
STATE BANK OFFICERS TRAINING SCHEME (SBOTS) – 24th Batch
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), the Central Bank, regulates the monetary and credit system of the country and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of the country’s productive resources. Consistent strengthening of its regulatory and supervisory regime is reflected in the performance and resilience of the banking sector in the face of a challenging macro-financial environment.
To further strengthen institutional capacity and as part of Strategic Plan to strengthen the HR base, SBP invites applications from talented, self-motivated, result-oriented, and energetic candidates for “Assistant Directors (OG-2)” under State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) – 24th Batch. The positions are permanently based in Karachi.
Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0 from HEC recognized Pakistani institutions in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems & Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources, and Agriculture. Foreign degree holders are required to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by HEC along with the application.
Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply.
Maximum 26 years as on deadline of applications. Age limit shall be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA, Northern Areas, Gilgit Baltistan, Baluchistan, and Azad Kashmir; and by 05 years for employees of SBP and its subsidiaries subject to fulfilling all other eligibility requirements.
Application and Testing Procedure
- Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to log on to the NTS website and follow the procedure for submission of the online application form.
- Age will be considered as per CNIC
- Applications devoid of the required information and details like Photograph, Date of Birth, experience/qualification dates or any other important information will not be shortlisted.
- A printable copy of the Application Form along with a copy of the deposit slip is required to be posted to the Joint Director (Resource Management), Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
- The last date of submission of applications is 24th March 2023.
- Applications submitted in person or through e-mail will not be entertained.
- Candidates shortlisted by SBP based on eligibility criteria shall be sent admit cards by NTS at their postal addresses to appear in the written test to be held at designated test centers.
- SBP/NTS will upload the lists of qualified candidates on their respective websites.
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for the further selection process along with attested copies of educational/professional documents, Equivalence Certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification), original (test) Deposit Slip, domicile, CNIC and 03 passports size photographs.
Please be informed that if at any stage of selection it is proved that you do not meet the required eligibility criteria as per advertisement, your candidature for the position will be withdrawn/canceled immediately.
Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of Provincial/Regional quota provisions as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan.
After completion of all pre-induction formalities including medical and psychological examinations, the selected candidates shall be required to undergo “Applied Focused Theoretical Training” (residential) at the National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad.
- Monetized salary of Rs: 82,000/- per month and other perks and benefits in Salary Scale of OG-2 as per Bank’s rules.
- Medical facility as per Bank’s rules.
- Staff Loans & other benefits and allowances as admissible under New Compensation & Benefits Structure as per Bank’s rules.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification at any stage of the process for current as well as for all future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified. SBP is an equal opportunity employer and females are encouraged to apply
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Jobs 2023
SBP runs three enlistment programs each year for crisp alumni (with 16 years of instruction) including the State Banks Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS); Economic Analysts Training Scheme (EATS); and Statistical Officers Training Scheme (SOTS) notwithstanding sidelong and legally binding procuring on need premise. Snap on the tab for subtleties on the choice procedure and how to apply. SBP offers a harmonious workplace with attractive remuneration and different advantages including open doors for proficient improvement to its representatives.
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Jobs online Apply
SBP offers various present-day work environment offices inside and outside the premises. status of opening/accessibility of employments.SBP online apply
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Offers Vacancies for the Positions State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Jobs 2020 Latest
Recruitment in State Bank of Pakistan