NGOs across the province should register themselves under the Punjab Charity Commission. All NPOs are required to deposit registration fee according to approved schedule.
How to Register
Applicants visite onine official website www.charitycommission.punjab.gov.pk
For more information call on these number 042-99214871-2/0313-4995564
The applicable registration fee shall be paid on 32-A Challan Form. Moreover, these Challans Form (32-A) are available in all the Branches of designated Banks across the Punjab and can be obtained from the respective Branch at the time of depositing of Fee. The applicable amount shall be deposited in the following Head of Account “C03878-Fee for Grant / Renewal of Licenses
- Category (A):Currently operating in the entire Province/ two or more district
Registration Fee (PKR):10,000
- Category (B):Currently operating within one District (more than one Tehsils of the District)
Registration Fee (PKR):3,000
- Category (C): Currently operating within one Tehsil of a District
Registration Fee (PKR):1,000
Punjab Charity Commission Online Registration Form
The Punjab Charity Commission has been set up by the Punjab Government in which it has been made mandatory for the charitable organizations and institutions working across the province to register with the Punjab Charity Commission.
The applicant is required to fill in following information on the portal after paying the registration Fee.
- Name of the Tenderer (Applicant)
- Amount (PKR)
- Head of Account
- Name of the Bank in which amount is deposited
- Bank Branch Name in which amount is deposited
- Bank Branch Code
- Date of depositing of Fee