Punjab University Lahore opens admission for Executive MBA (Self Supporting) program, Candidates Download Challan Form, Admission Notice, get Information about eligibility, Apply Online and know the term & Conditions from this page.
UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB EXECUTIVE MBA ADMISSION 2021
- The candidates holding 16 years of education from any HEC recognized institution with at least 2nd
division and must have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- The clearance of the Entry Test is mandatory with 50% marks.
- The interview must be qualified with 50% marks.
- The candidate must obtain at least 19.5 out of 40 marks in academic merit (merit formula table and regulations is available at www.pu.edu.pk/dpcc/rule_procedure.htm) to be eligible for taking a written test.
UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB ADMISSION NOTICE FOR EXECUTIVE MBA SESSION 2019
The candidates with graduation/master (16 years qualification) from other than the University of Punjab must produce an Equivalence Certificate at the time of submission of the application form. Equivalence certificate is issued by the University of the Punjab, Lahore, Equivalence cell (Admin. Block Room No. 25). Candidates who failed to submit the Equivalence Certificate will not be included in the merit list.
The candidates with graduation/master (16 years qualification) from other than the University of Punjab must provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC/Migration Certificate at the time of submission of the application form. NOC/Migration Certificate Is
issued by the degree-awarding instituteAJmversity. Candidates who failed to submit the NOC/Migration.
|Availability of Online Admission Forms & Fee Challan||25-11-2019 (Monday) to 06-12-2019 (Friday) till 4:00 pm|
|Last date for submission of the online
Admission Forms (a printout of online generated
form along with all the necessary documents)
through Courier/Surface Mail
|11-12-2019 (Wednesday) till 4:00 pm|
|Entry Test Date and Venue||15-12-2019 (Sunday) at 09:30 am at IBA-PU|
|Interview||19-12-2019 (Thursday) to 21-12-2019 (Saturday) at IBA-PU|
The certificate will not be included in the merit list.
How to Apply Online:
- Online Admission Form is available for Executive MBA (Self Supporting) program at https://admissions.pu.edu.pk. The candidate is required to Ml and submits this application form online from Monday 25 11 -2021 to Friday 06-12-2021 (400 pm). After online submission. take the print of this application form (generated online) and send the same along with all relevant documents and deposited fee challan of Rs. 500/- (inclusive of entry test feel through Courier/Surface Mail only to this institute till Wednesday 11-12-2019 (4:00 pm). The fee may be deposited in any branch of Habib Bank Limited (Account No. 0042-7900-0843-03) or United Bank Limited (Account No. 2255-9255-1 (MCA)).
2. Admission Form will be accepted by surface mail (By Post) only. No form will be accepted ‘by hand
PU Executive MBA Admission 2021 Online Application Form
Online Applications are invited for Admissions to Executive MBA