Join Pakistan Army as Solider
Join Pakistan Army as Solider. Applications are invited from Suitable candidates for the posts of Soldiers in Pakistan Army.
Advertisement of Pak Army Soldiers Jobs 8th October 2017
Advertisement of Pak Army Soldiers Jobs is Published on Sunday 8th October 2017 in Daily Express Newspapers.
Age . (1) Matric and Above – 17-23 Years (1 year relaxation for graduate and 2 years
relaxation for driving license holder)
b. Gender. Male.
c. Marital Status. Unmarried
d. Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir /
e. Physical Standards
(1)Minimum Height. – FA or FSc 2nd Division as a clerk Height
5’-3” (160 cm).
(2) Weight. – As per the Body Mass Index
(3) Chest. – 31.33” (78-83 cm)
2. Relaxation in Selection Criteria.
(1). Education 8th class instead of matric in all arms/Services except Technicians, Nursing/Asst and Corps of Military Police (CMP).
(2). Height 5’-4” instead of 5’-6” and chest 74-79 instead of 78-83 cm except trade in which height and chest is required more than 5’-6” and 78-83 cm.
(3). Age 26 years instead of 23 years.
(4). FA/Fsc grade D instead of grade C for enrollment of Clerk.
b. FATA. – 30% under matric Infantry Soldier instead of matric.
2 c. Gilgit – Baltistan.
(1). 2” height relaxation in all arms/Services.
(2). 50% under matric (8th Class) soldiers instead of matric in all
arms/services less Technician, Nursing/Asst and Corps of Military Police (CMP).
(3). FA/FSc grade D instead of Grade C for enrollment of Clerk.
d. Common for All.
(1). 1” relaxation in height and chest to individuals falling within age bracket of 17-20 years.
(2). 1 year age relaxation for individuals having qualification BA/BSc and
(3). 17-1/2 – 25 years age for individuals having valid driving license for enrolment of driver.
3. Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure. Candidates can either register by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs), Regimental Centers and Army Selection and Recruitment Offices (AS&ROs).
a. Written Tests. Written Test for entries of soldiers, matric and above is an important segment of induction process. Pattern of question paper will be on
the following lines:-
(1) English (30 Marks). This part will consist of easy translation both English to Urdu and Urdu to English and simple singular/plurals.
(2) Urdu (20 Marks). This portion will include the corrections of sentences, simple singular/plurals and change of the gender.
(3) Mathematics (20 Marks). 5 questions framed from Factorization, Logarithm, Subtraction of Polynomials, Algebra and Variations will be given in this section.
(4) General Knowledge,Islamiyat and Geography (10 Marks each). In these segments 10 question each from all three subjects will be asked from the candidates in the form of fill in the blanks and multiple choice.
6. Documents Required at AS&RCs
a. Original certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc / Equivalent.
3 b. Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized
Form “B” alongwith Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
c. Two set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
d. 6 x Coloured photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
e. Registration Fee Rs 50/-.
Note: – Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
For further details visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk OR Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi,
Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan.
Email your queries on
Join Pakistan Army as Solider online Registration:
Eligible Candidates can Apply Online from 15th October 2017 to till 15th November 2017 through Official website of Pak Army www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk