Online Air Taxi Service in Pakistan
Air taxi service will enable emergency transportation to remote areas across the country. Air taxi will also be possible on the landing and take off airstrips, the air taxi service will be formally launched on June 18,2023.
Online air taxi service will be provided at half price, contacts are being made by international companies to join the business. The web application for online taxi will also be introduced in the next few days, initially the air taxi service will be operated for 9 airports of Pakistan besides private airports, Rahim Yar Khan and Balochistan.
The service was launched in Karachi in June 2023 by Sky Wings Aviation.
- The service uses small aircraft that can seat up to six passengers.
- The fares are significantly lower than traditional chartered flights.
- The service is available to anyone, not just wealthy or elite citizens.
- The goal of the service is to provide a more efficient and affordable way to travel within Pakistan.
- The service has been well-received by the public and has the potential to revolutionize air travel in Pakistan.
- Convenience: Air taxis can pick you up and drop you off at your desired destination, which can be more convenient than having to take a taxi or bus.
- Flexibility: Air taxis can be scheduled on short notice, which can be helpful if you have a last-minute change of plans.
- Cost-effectiveness: Air taxis can be a more affordable option than traditional chartered flights, especially for short journeys.
For some time, the scope of the service will be spread across the country, through the online taxi service, businessmen and other people facing security issues will be able to travel to different areas including Balochistan. Speed: Air taxis can travel much faster than ground transportation, which can save you time on long journeys.