National University of Modern Languages on admission in its all campuses which are located at Peshawar, Lahore, Karachi, Quetta, Faisalabad, Multan, and Hyderabad whereas the list of programs offered in the main as well as in each regional campus is also available in NUML Online Admission System (NOAS).
National University of Modern Languages(NUML) Admission Spring 2023
Application forms will be available from 12th November 2022 and get admission Forms from onlineadmission.numl.edu.pk. The last date for Submission of Online Admission Forms is 12 December 2022.
NUML University Islamabad admission 2022:
For admission at Islamabad campus Print out of Admission Form, paid bank receipt, and other related documents must reach till by registered mail.
1. Fee Refund Policy: 100% fee refund if claimed (only in writing) within 1st week, 50% within 2nd week, no refund after fifteen (15) days of commencement of the semester. However, the students on provisional admission (For result awaited only) failing to obtain the required percentage as per eligibility criteria advertised will be refunded 100% of the fee if they claim for refund (only in writing) within 7 days of declaration/announcement of the result by the concerned board/university.
2. Provisional (Result awaiting) Admission. The students admitted on a provisional basis are required to provide result cards within seven days of commencement of the classes. No provisional admissions will be entertained at Main Campus (Islamabad) in MA English, BS English, BSCS, BSSE, BBA, BS Mass Communication, BS IR, BS Psychology, and MS/MPhil/Ph.D. programs.
3. Cancellation of Admission: Admission will be canceled without any refund (Except security fee) at any stage if a candidate/student is found ineligible as per advertisement OR any degree/certificate proves to be fake/unrecognized.
4. ETC: The applicants for undergraduate programs, who have already qualified/cleared relevant categories of ETC (Educational Testing Council, HEC) will be exempted from the NUML entrance test. However, they will have to appear in the interview as per schedule.
numl online admission 2023
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FORM FILLING:-
1. Online Admission: please visit the NUML admission website: onlineadmission.numl.edu.pk and apply online. Scanned copies of the photograph and processing fee (Rs. 1000) are required at the time of online form filling. While scanned copies of other educational documents (roll number slip if result awaiting student), CNIC/Form-B, domicile, and ETC result card are to be provided after selection in a program before payment of the program/course fee.
2. Offline Admission: Hard copy of filled admission form (available on NUML Website) with attested copies of educational documents and processing fee slip (Rs. 1500 in original) should reach respective campus/branch by November 23, 2022.
3. NUML Facilitation Centre: For assistance in terms of form filling NUML facilitation center will remain available till 1200 hrs on December 2, 2021, at Gazali Block lab, NUML main campus, Islamabad. Rs.1500/ will be charged a processing fee.
4. NUML GAT Fee: Applicant for MS/MPhil/Ph.D. programs availing NUML devised GAT will also have to deposit Rs.1200 as a GAT fee.
5. Incomplete applications/ received after the due date will not be accepted/entertained.
1. Career counseling: Available in the department of ORIC, NUML.
2. Special Quota: 5% seats in each program have been reserved for war-wounded personnel of Armed/Civil Forces and 10% seats for FATA / Balochistan subject to the following conditions. i. All NUML rules are applicable. ii. The minimum eligibility criteria are admissible. iii. Test/interview as per NUML Schedule iv. No Fee Concession.
3. Scholarship for Position Holders: Position holders of the Board / University are awarded scholarships subject to the conditions mentioned on the NUML website.
4. Needs-Based Scholarship: Need-based scholarship is offered to the selected/deserving students that include tuition fees and a monthly stipend.
5. Hostel Facility: Limited hostel accommodation is available at Main Campus Islamabad. Students can collect a hostel application form from the office of Director Students Affairs after submission of the semester/course fee.
6. Transport Facility: This facility is available for specific routes in Rawalpindi / Islamabad and Wah / Taxila on payment. NOTE: 1. University is not bound to start a program in a particular discipline if it finds
you have any questions about the application or encounter any problems, do not create a new application because it can delay the application process. For assistance, you can call the Office of Admissions at:
Tele: 051-9265080, PABX +92-51-9265100 -10 Ext # 2401, 2402, 2403, 2404, 2406, 2407, 2408 & 2409
Or contact the Summer Session Office by phone Tele:051-9265080, PABX +92-51-9265100 -10 Ext : 2401, 2402, 2403, 2404, 2406, 2407, 2408 & 2409