Manjaanbazam Cadet Colleges System (MJCCS) Admission 2020
Applications are invited for class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 11th. Manjaanbazam Cadet Colleges System (MJCCS) welcomes you to a premium academic institution of the Pakistan Army (SSG).
2020 ADMISSIONS OPEN APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE FOLLOWING CLASSES
Applications are invited for class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 11th.
6th, 7th, 8th, & 9th FOR ADMISSION CRITERIA AND ONLINE REGISTRATION VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.mjccs.pk
• All Pakistani nationals living in Pakistan or abroad.
**Subject to no. of candidates against all centers, except Tarbela
• Written Test
• Interview & Medical Test
• Student’s Father’s Domicile (Nationality Certificate) – if available
• Hifz-e-Quran Certificate (if available)
• Current academic certificate
• Student’s/Father’s information (Name, CNIC/Form-B, Date of Birth, etc.) must be as per NADRA record.
• The student’s picture and CNIC/Form-B must be uploaded for the admission process.
• Scanned copy of Registration/Processing Fee submission receipt, required for Test.
• Entry Test schedule will be intimated to the candidate 5 to 10 days prior to his test through email/SMS.
To apply for admission in MJCCS follow the link below.
To see the status of your admission application.
For any query/guideline during the registration process, please note down the below-mentioned number.
0342-1117943 OR 0995-660816 Ext:151