The Khyber Medical University (KMU), Peshawar is conducting the Medical & Dental College Admission MDCAT Test on Sunday, 26th November, 2023 in the following 11 Test Centers (Seven cities) across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa:
|i. Islamia Collegiate Ground,|
|ii. Hostel Number 2 Ground,|
University of Peshawar
iii. Pakistan Forest Institute (PFI) Peshawar
|iv. University Public School|
|v. University College for|
vi. Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan
|vii. KMU-lnstitute of Medical|
Sciences (KIMS), Kohat
|viii. Gomal Medical College,|
ix. University of Malakand, Chakdarra, Dir Lower
|x. University of Swat,|
|xi. Ayub Medical College,|
How to get print-out of your Admit Card
It is mandatory for every candidate who is registered in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by the PM&DC to get his/her Admit Card/Roll Number slip. A candidate can get his/her Roll No. Slip by visiting KMU web link (https://cas.kmu.edu.pk) and clicking either “Search Roll No. by CNIC” or “Search Roll No. by Name”. For CNIC option the Candidate will have to enter his/her CNIC/B Form/Passport No. which was entered at the time of registration in PM&DC portal.
Similarly Name and Father Name must also be entered correctly as they were entered in PM&DC portal. A Captcha code will also need to be entered followed by clicking Search Button. Candidates will be able to print or download Roll No. Slip by clicking on links given above their displayed Roll No. Slip. The process has been started with effect from 17th November, 2023.
- Before heading out to the test center, the candidates must make sure that they have the proper address of their respective test center and follow the traffic plan (to be shared on (https://cas.kmu.edu.pk as designed for the day.
- KMU will provide Ball point. Clip board, and a food packet (juice, biscuit & napkin) to
all the candidates in the test center.
- The candidates will be allowed to the test center empty hands and pockets.
- The Candidates carrying Cell Phones. Smart/Digital Watches. Cameras. Headphones. Bluetooth. Pen. Pencil. Clip board. Eraser. Sharpener. Calculator. Books or Notes. Bags. Purse. Pouch. Metallic Pens. Credit card. Bank ATM card will NOT BE ALLOWED TO TEST CENTER.
- In case a mobile phone or electronic device is recovered inside the center or any other Unfair Means used during the exam, the following actions shall be initiated against him/her on the spot:
He/She will be handed over to the police team deployed in test center and FIR will be registered against him/her. The competent court of lav; can sentence him/her imprisonment or impose fine or both, as deemed appropriate.
- The recovered device shall be confiscated in favor of the KMU.
- His/Her paper will be cancelled, and the candidature will stand INVALID.
- The candidate will be blacklisted for 2 years for appearing any test conducted by KMU.
(3) Candidates are advised to be at their respective test centers by 7.00 AM sharp on 26th November 2023 Entry gates of the center will be closed by 09.30 AM. Centers will be sealed at 10:00 AM and nobody will be allowed to enter after that. The test shall start at 10:00 AM sharp and will conclude at 01:30 PM.
(4) Candidates must bring:
- Original CNIC/POC/JC/Passport/B-Form (Photocopies are not acceptable).
- A print-out of Admit Card/Roll No. Slip issued by the Khyber Medical University with a recent color photograph pasted on it;
(5) A candidate who fails to bring Original CNIC/POC/JC/Passport/B-Form and print out of his/her Admittance Card/Roll No. Slip shall not be allowed to appear in the test. Any other document except those mentioned above shall not be acceptable for appearance in the test.
(6) Physical search of candidates will be conducted before entrance into the test center.
(7) Parents/relatives will not be allowed inside and around the premises of test center. Under Section 144 imposed by the government, there shall be no arrangements for their stay outside the center due to security reasons. They should drop their children at their respective test centers and pick them up after the test is concluded.
(8) No arrangement will be made at the centers for keeping any articles/items belonging to the candidates. In case any candidate is found in possession of any of the barred items mentioned above, especially mobile phone inside the center, it will be considered as use of unfair means and action will be initiated against the candidate in accordance with the relevant provisions.
(9) No candidate from other centers will be allowed to enter into a different center. All candidates will be allowed to appear only in the center mentioned on their admit card. Center change is not allowed at any cost.
(10) Please listen carefully to the instructions/announcements given by the management during the test.
(11) Do not ask anything about the questions from the duty staff. Understanding the question is a part of the examination.
(12) Use the provided answer sheets to record your responses. Follow the instructions for filling in Personal details and marking answers accurately. The bubble on the answer sheet should be filled using only black ball point provided by KMU.
(13) Do not copy anything from the Question paper to any other paper. Blank spaces available on the Question paper can be used for rough work only.
(14) No candidate will be allowed to go to the washroom during the first half of the test. You must come fresh to the test center.
(15) No candidate will be allowed to leave the test center before half time of the test duration once the candidate leave, he/she will not be allowed to re-enter the test center.
(16) Thumb impression of the candidate v/ill be taken at the entrance to the test center and may be verified from NADRA. if deemed appropriate.