KARACHI SHIPYARD & ENGINEERING WORKS LIMITED POST-GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLY ONLINE
Applications are invited from candidates interested in scholarship for pursuing Master’s (MS) program in Naval Architecture from NUST, Karachi, for Spring-2024, followed by a career at Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Ltd.
Age Limit: 26 years
- BE in Naval Architecture/ Marine/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Mechanical and Manufacturing/ Automotive/ Aerospace/ Industrial and Manufacturing. Bachelors/ Masters degree must be accredited by PEC/ HEC (as applicable), in relevant disciplines.
- Sixteen years of schooling or 4 years education after HSSC/ A’ Level in relevant discipline, with minimum CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 OR 55% marks (percentage will only be considered, if CGPA is not mentioned on the transcript).
- GAT (General) conducted on or after 01 May 2021, till November 2023 by NTS, with at least 50 accumulative test score or Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) conducted by HEC in or after May 2022, till November 2023, with at least 50 accumulative test score or GRE (General), conducted by ETS, USA, with the following minimum score; separately in each section:
|Terms and Conditions:|
- Selected candidates will be offered the Scholarship covering tuition fees, admission processing fee, security deposit, hostel fee (if applicable) and medical health insurance for MS (Naval Architecture) program and a monthly stipend of Rs. 25,000/- only. All other expenses will be borne by the individual.
- The individuals availing scholarship will be required to serve at Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Ltd, for a minimum period of 8 years, upon completion of MS program.
- In case the performance of selected individual is found unsatisfactory during MS program, the scholarship will be withdrawn forthwith and that individual will be liable to refund all expenses and overheads, incurred on scholarship (not exceeding Rs. 1.5 Million).
- No objection certificate (NOC) will be required from existing employer, if already employed.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible
Interested candidates may email their applications/CVs along with copies of educational degrees and transcripts, GRE/GAT/HAT result and CNIC at firstname.lastname@example.org, before 04 December 2023. The applications should be clearly marked, as ‘Application for MS Naval Architecture Scholarship’. Deputy General Manager (Proposal Management) Karachi Shipyard & Engineering limited West Wharf. Dockyard Road, KARACHI- 74000