Online Registration From 5th October to 6th November 2022 at the official website of Pakistan Army wwww.joinpakarmy.gov.pk You can Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer
Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer Online Registration Procedure
The Pakistan Army has been included in the top ten in the ranking of global forces in terms of capability and performance.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR REGULAR COMMISSION IN PAKISTAN ARMY THROUGH 144 PMA LONG COURSE:
ADVERTISEMENT FOR REGULAR COMMISSION IN PAKISTAN ARMY THROUGH 147 PMA LONG COURSE IS GIVEN HERE.
Pak Army commission officer through 151 PMA Long Course 2022 details are given on Join Pak Army Jobs 2022 www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Registration Online
Education Age Age Relaxation
(1) Intermediate or Equivalent 17-22 Years Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits
(2) Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PN / PAF Personnel 17-23 Years
(3) Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA / BPA)17-24 Years
(4) Serving Army Soldiers 17-25Years
b. Gender. Male.
c. Marital Status. Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
d. Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan.
e. Physical Standards
(1) Minimum Height – 5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)
(2) Visual Standard
(a) Distance Vision – With glasses 6/9, 6/12
(b) Near vision – J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses
(3) Weight – As per the Body Mass Index
(1) Marks – FA / FSc / Equivalent
(a) Minimum 60 % marks in FA / FSc and equivalent.
(b) Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc
(Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% mks in FA / FSc are eligible for
PMA Long Course.
(2) Relaxation of Marks – FA / FSc. 55% marks for the candidates from specified areas with domicile. Areas inclBalolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan,
2 Chitral, Dir, Tehsil BalaKot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil UmerKot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab. Besides being a domicile holder, the candidates must have been actually studying in the same areas.
(3) Serving Army Soldiers. 50% marks in FA / FSc and equivalent.
(4) Hope Certificate. Candidates who have passed Part-I of Intermediate Examination with minimum 60% marks and appeared/are appearing in Part II / Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificate” by Head of the institutions.
(5) Verification of Marks Sheet / Certificate. Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets /
certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc must get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary / Controller Examination of concerned Board / University.
(6) ‘A’ level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 60% marks are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as calculated by IBCC. However, all the candidates who have passed ‘A’ level and equivalent examination from abroad or have passed from Pakistan with the result less than three Cs are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
2. Ineligibility Conditions
a. A candidate is ineligible if he is twice rejected by ISSB / GHQ / NHQ / AHQ Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ / NHQ / AHQ Selection Board.
b. Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
c. Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
d. Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (cannot request for Appeal Medical Board).
e. Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Service including Armed Forces.
f. Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
3 g. Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
h. Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
3. Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure. Candidates can either register through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
The following procedure will be adopted:-
a. Registration through the Internet. A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet for which an individual should have an e-mail account. The candidate will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates. MUST attain a working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
b. Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration/allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of the test as well.
c. Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests. Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per the following schedule:-
Registration 5th Oct to 6th Nov (Including Saturdays / Sundays)
Preliminary Tests 16 Mar 2017 – 17 Jul 2017 (Except Saturdays / Sundays / Closed Holidays)
Note: Repeater candidates must report at concerned AS&RCs from 13-16 Mar 2017 for preliminary tests.
d. Preliminary Selection
(1) Written / Intelligence Tests. Written / Intelligence tests will be
based on multiple-choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. The candidates declared successful in written / intelligence tests will undergo physical/medical tests and interviews at AS&RCs.
4 (2) Physical Tests. The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
(a) 1.6 Km Run – 8 minutes
(b) Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
(c) Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
(d) Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
(e) Ditch Crossing – 7’.4” x 7’.4” and 4’ deep.
(3) Interview. Successful candidates will be interviewed at AS&RC and shortlisted for ISSB test.
(4) Successful candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through the website as well as call up letter.
4. Further Selection. Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs will be called for ISSB Test. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHS. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s performance.
5. Training Period at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA). 2 Years.
6. Documents Required at AS&RCs
a. Original certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric / FA / FSc / Equivalent.
b. Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized
Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years of age.
c. One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
d. 3 x Passport size coloured photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
e. Original as well as one photocopy of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by ISSB is also required for “Repeater Candidates”.
Note: – Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
7. Pakistan Nationals Residing Abroad. Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Defence Attaches will ascertain their overall
suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects. The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military / Defence Attaches) in the country where residing for issuance of Application Forms. They will submit their Application Forms along with connected documents through Pakistani Embassies by 15 Jul 2017. A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director General Personnel Administration, Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the Application Form.
5-Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the Application Forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests / Interviews and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address. No travelling allowance will be admissible for travelling to and from Pakistan.
Note: – If selected candidates for current entry are more than the required induction, the leftover candidates would be considered for next PMA Long Course entry subject to fulfilment of eligibility conditions/merit. For further details visit
www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk OR Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore,
Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Pano Aqil and D I Khan.
Email your queries on
For ISSB call up notices visit