The Islamia University of Bahawalpur Admission 2022
DETAILS REGARDING MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY, ADMISSION SCHEDULE, AND MANDATORY TESTS SCHEDULE (e.g. NAT & OTHER DEPARTMENTAL TESTS /INTERVIEW) FOR ADMISSION IN VARIOUS BACHELOR & MASTER PROGRAMS, SPRING 2022.
It is publicized for the information of all concerned that the University has announced the Spring Admissions 2022 in various Bachelor and Master Programs.
To Download Advertisement :
For Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission:01-03-2022.
Test Date : Saturday, 15th February 2022.
Minimum Eligibility/ Qualifications:
- For all Bachelor programs the candidates must have passed F.A./F.Sc./I.Com. or equivalent in 2nd Division.
- For all Master programs the candidates must have passed BA/BSc/BCom or equivalent in 2nd Division.
- For Pharm-D, minimum 60% marks in FSc (Pre-Medical) / B.Sc. (Pre-Medical) and for BEMS & BHMS minimum 50% marks in FSc (Pre-Medical), DHMS.
- For LLB 5-years under semester system the candidates must have passed F.A./F.Sc. or equivalent in 2nd Division.
- For BSc Engineering: Minimum 60% marks in FSc (Pre-engineering), Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Computer Science, DAE or equivalent examination.
- No third division is acceptable in FA/FSc. or equivalent (for admission in Bachelor programs) and in BA/BSc or equivalent (for admission to Master programs).
How to Apply Online:
- Visit www.iub.edu.pkand access Spring Admission 2021 link.
- Enter all the required Personnel information and get registered. Please remember your Email ID & Password.
- Enter Academic Information according to your admission preference(s) and submit application form(s). You will have to submit separate online application form and application processing fee for each desired program and campus.
- Print online generated challan form and deposit it in any branch of HBL in allover Pakistan @ Rs.700/- per application.
- You can submit a maximum 9 (nine) application forms, one each for a different program from one registered account. However for every application form you must deposit separate application processing fee of Rs.700/-
- You can login your registered account using email and password to edit/update your application form or to check the status of your application(s).
- The candidates are advised to have all information about their Academic records, CNIC number, E-mail ID and scanned/soft copy of picture before applying for online admission.
- In case of any Technical query/problem, please contact:
Mobile: 0345-9440659 | Office Phone: 062-9250238
Scholarships / Financial Assistance:
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur offers following types of Scholarships & Fee Remission:
- Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme for Less Developed Areas
- HEC Need Based Scholarships for IUB
- PEEF Scholarships for Undergraduate / Postgraduate
- PAK-USAID Merit and Need Based Scholarships
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme
- University Scholarships
- University Fee Remission
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
Abbasia Campus, Bahawalpur.
Phone: 062–9250235, 9250535, 9250238