Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC)Online Web Portal
The Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) was established in 1972 under a resolution of the Ministry of Education with a view to exchange information among member education and textbook Boards, coordination activities of the Boards, achieve fair of uniformity of academics, evaluation and curricula standards and to promote curricula and co-curricular activities on inter board basis.
IBCC also grant equivalence to foreign qualification with corresponding Pakistani certificates at Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC). IBCC also attests certificates and diplomas, issued by Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education and Boards of Technical Education in Pakistan.’
ibcc online attestation:
The Government of Pakistan has authorized IBCC to attest certificates / diplomas at Secondary and Higher Secondary / Intermediate levels, awarded by all Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education and Boards of Technical Education in Pakistan and other such Boards at Secondary and Higher Secondary levels.
ibcc attestation challan form download from www.ibcc.edu.pk
Objectives of IBCC
- Promote curricular and co curricular activities on Inter Boards basis.
- Coordinate among Exam Boards, Text Book Boards, and Curriculum Bureaus etc
- Provide Forum to the Chief Executives of Boards etc for discussion, academic exchange and consultation.
- Organize National Summer Camp for talented HSSC students accordingly.
- Ensure implementation of SSC & HSSC Scheme of Studies and Curricula by all member Boards.
- Resolve Inter Board/Bodies issues and formulate recommendations for policy interventions.
- Capacity building of examiner evaluators and supervisions/teachers.
- Determine equivalence of foreign/local educational qualification at SSC-HSSC level.
- Authenticate/attest certificates for class 1 to 12 of applicants seeking education/ work abroad.
- Coordinate Inter Board Sports and annual summer camp of talented students.
- Perform such other functions as may be incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objectives.
Matric certificate verification online
IBCC Online Web Portal:
- Progress report issued by the school concerned.
- School Leaving Certificate duly attested by EDO (Edu)/DEO/Concerned Directorate of Education.
- Copy of School Registration as (Evidence of Registration).
- Copy (Register Page) of Admission withdrawal.
- Step 1: Remove plastic coating before depositing certificates for attestation. …
- Step 2: First verify certificates from the issuing boards. …
- Step 3: Download Application form from here: Certificates Attestation Form. …
- Step 4: Go to Matric Branch or Intermediate Branch for the certificate you want to attest.