Abdul Wali Khan University(AWUM) Mardan M.A/M.Sc Admission 2023
Online applications are invited for admission to various MA/MSc Programs at Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan. Online applications can be submitted at www.awkum.edu.pk till 24th January 2023.
Abdul wali khan university ma private advertisement
1. Applicants are required to deposit Rs. 500 through Bank Draft in favour of Treasurer, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan or by online transfer to AWKUM COLLECTION ACCOUNT/ADMISSIONS: A/C. No. 00792007594944 OR IBAN PK34 KHYB 0079 00200 7594944 (BANK OF KHYBER).
2. The candidate must attach/upload a scanned copy of the payment receipt or bank draft.
3. Applicants desiring to apply for more than one disciplines and/or campuses are required to submit separate online application form along with the separate application fee for each discipline / campus.
4. If selected and called for an interview, a candidate shall bring original and attested photocopies of the following documents to the interview committee.
i. All DMC’s and certificates
ii. CNIC or Form B
iii. Domicile certificate
iv. 03 recent passport size photos
v. Character certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
vi. Original Bank slip of admission fee
vii. Undertaking on a judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50/- as per specimen available at www.awkum.edu.pk/Downloads/affidavit.doc
Last date for online submission of the admission form: 30th January 2023
2. Interviews for Hafiz Ul Quran: 25th Jan2023
3. Trials for Sports Seats
Examination of Disable Students: 25-26 Jan 2023
4. Display of merit list 27 Jan 2023
5. Interview & depositing of fee by the selected applicants 28 Jan – 04 Feb 2023.
6. Commencement of classes:: 7th Feb 2023.