Are you looking for a job in the energy sector? Do you want to join the team of professionals working at IESCO (Islamabad Electric Supply Company)? If so, then you’re in luck, because IESCO is currently hiring for a number of positions, and the application process is now entirely online. In this article, we will guide you through the IESCO Jobs 2023 online apply process, highlight the necessary requirements, and provide some tips to increase your chances of getting hired.
Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO) Jobs 2023
IESCO is a leading power distribution company operating in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, and Chakwal. The company is committed to providing safe, reliable, and affordable electricity to its customers, and to achieve this goal, it needs a team of skilled and dedicated professionals.
The IESCO Jobs 2023 recruitment campaign aims to attract individuals who can contribute to the company’s mission and share its values. The available positions range from engineers and technicians to administrative and support staff, so there are opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and skillsets.
Advertisement of Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO) Jobs:
Advertisement of Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO) Jobs are given below here.
With IESCO you will find the solutions, you need to shape and redefine your future. A relentless focus on Harmony, Profession, Innovation and Quality, which promotes a spirit of active participation within its ranks. And insightful, experienced support that helps you navigate the challenges of today, and position your self to take full advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead.
All applicants should view the Service Rules for Recruitment. If applicant fulfills the requirements for the announced vacant post, then he would be eligible for the post.
NTS IESCO Jobs Application Forms:
Download the application form and deposit slip that will be available on NTS website shortly at www.nts.org.pk For complete instructions, please see the job notification given above.
Islamabad Electricity Supply Company is a leading power distribution company of Pakistan serving more than 3.56 million customers with annual revenue base of over Rs. 190 billion having operational jurisdiction that covers
05 districts namely Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal. IESCO is actively looking for high caliber professional for the following position for implementation of ERP-SAP in IESCO.
The candidates are expected to have demonstrated capability/potential for their respective responsibilities and proactive management style.
a. Applicants will apply online alongwith following related documents. Last date for submission of applications will be May 5th. 2023.
b. Copy of detailed CV with list of experiences in chorological order with starting and ending date (DD.MM.YYYY) alongwith experience letter/ certificate etc.
c. Copy of CNIC.
d. Copy of Certifications (If any).
e. Copies of Degrees/ Testimonials duly verified by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
2. No application will be accepted by hand.
3. General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned above and no further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
4. Applications incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
5. Candidates already serving in Govt./ Semi- Govt. Organization / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel alongwith NOC of the respective department issued on its letter head.
6. Original and one set of attested photocopies of the documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
7. IESCO is an equal opportunity employer.
8. Only eligible/ short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview/selection process.
10. IESCO reserve the right to withhold the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
11. Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
Address: Director General (HR) IESCO Head Office, Street No. 40, Sector G-7/4, Islamabad. Phone No. +92-51-9252917,