Higher Education Commission Pakistan Special Equivalence Examination for Law Graduates (SEE-Law). A Pre-requisite Examination to Appear in Bar Entrance Test (Law-GAT) for Law Graduates of Foreign Universities The Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan is conducting a Special Equivalence Examination for Law Graduates (SEE-Law) of foreign universities as per direction of the Honorable Supreme Court vide its order dated March 6,2018 and judgment dated August 31,2018 passed in C.R134/2012.
Pakistan Bar Council Vs Federation and Others” and as required under the Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) legal Education Rules, 2015. You can Apply Higher education commission Pakistan degree verification and hec degree attestation at the hec portal http //etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
Higher education commission Pakistan see law test date and result 2024
The Law graduates of foreign universities/institutions, recognized by HEC/PBC, are required to pass the Special Equivalence Examination before appearing in Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT) which is mandatory for applying to the Bar Council for enrollment as an advocate. Online applications are invited from desirous law graduates who have obtained their law degrees from HEC/PBC recognized foreign universities/institutions. You can Check see-law test date 2024 here.
Persons who have passed Bachelors degrees or equivalent in the field of Law from a foreign university/institution recognized by HEC/PBC are eligible to apply.
Curriculum of Special Equivalence Examination (SEE-Law)
Special Equivalence Examination (SEE-Law) will be held as per approved syllabus available at: https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/HECAnnouncements/Pages/Syllabus-SEE-LAW.aspx
Online applications are invited from desirous law graduates who have obtained their law degrees from HEC/PBC recognized foreign universities/institutions.
Date of Test is given on www.hec.gov.pk Higher Education Commission for Special Equivalence Examination for Law Graduates of Foreign Universities (SEE-Law)
Pre-requisite Test to Appear in Bar Entrance Test (LAW-GAT)
Higher Education Commission Special Equivalence Examination for Law Graduates of Foreign Universities (SEE-Law)
Pre-requisite Test to Appear in Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT)
Details of Examination Centres
Persons having passed Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent from a foreign university/institution recognised by HEC/PBC are eligible to apply.
The curriculum of Special Equivalency Examination (SEE -Law)
• Special Equivalency Examination (SEE-Law) will be held in the following five subjects:
1. Constitution of Pakistan
2. Civil Procedure Code
3. Criminal Procedure Code
5. Specific Relief Act
• The test will consist of Multiple Choice
Date of Examination
• The examination will be conducted on Sunday. June 30, 2019. Any change in the examination date will be communicated through https://etc.hecgov.pk
• Applicants who registered through HEC online registration process will download their Roll Number Slips through https://etc.hec.gov.pk a week before the examination date.
• Email/SMS will be sent to registered applicants for an examination date, time and venue. Candidates are required to provide a valid email/mobile number while filling the online application form.
• A print of Roll Number Slip and original CNIC will be required to enter in Examination Centre.
• The examination will be conducted in the Federal and Provincial capitals. Applicants may select any examination centre from the list available in the application form. Please note that the examination center will not be changed after registration.
Higher education commission Pakistan see law test date and result pdf
Candidate Check their hec see law answer key and hec result at the website etc hec gov pk result by roll number.
How to Register
Please visit the following link: https://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
In case of any difficulty during online registration, please send the email at email@example.com or visit HEC Secretariat or regional centers for guidance.
B Test fee of Rs. 5000/- is to be deposited online/ATM or through bank draft in the Account No. 01127900567403. Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited. Branch Code: 0112
Applicants are required to submit a copy of fee deposit slip/bank draft through courier or personally at Room No-212, 2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, H-8 Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
C Please mention your CNIC number at the back of the deposit slip/bank draft
The examination fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Deadline for Online Registration
The last date for online registration is December 22.2023.
HEC SEE-Law Test Date and Result 2023.
HEC Contact number: (042) 99263092