Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) NTS Jobs 2022
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) is a leading Public Electric Utility Company, endeavoring to provide uninterrupted electric power to more than 3.5 million valued consumers.
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) Invites applications for recruitment of the suitable candidates having domicile of the Districts under the jurisdiction of GEPCO Region, i.e. Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Sialkot & Narowal, to fill the following positions on lump sum salary / pay basis. All the quotas such as Employee’s Children and Minority etc. will be observed as per Govt. policy.
Fee can be paid via 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa/JazzCash/TCS Express Counters. Submit your Application Form online. Only online filled Application Forms will be entertained. Hand written Application Forms will not be entertained.
|For NTS Fee Payment Procedure :||Click Here|
|To Download Advertisement:||Click Here|
|For Online Application Form:||Click Here|
|Last Date for Application Submission :||Wednesday, 31st Oct, 2022|
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applications for the above mentioned post:
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates will apply against the seats reserved for their district of domicile and district wise merit will be maintained.
2. General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned above. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except for candidates belonging to scheduled castes and Buddhists are allowed 3 years age relaxation and the government servants who have completed two years continuous government service on the closing date shall be allowed 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
3. Only qualified / eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in Written Test / Skill Test. Only shortlisted candidates falling within merit as per the provisions of applicable Recruitment Policy, will be called for Physical Test / Interview.
4. Interviews of eligible candidates shall be conducted in their respective circles by the Selection Boards.
5. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of GEPCO as per requirement of the Company.
6. The recruitment of ALM will be made as per procedure laid down by Ministry/BOD GEPCO.
7. The ALMs will be recruited / appointed, initially, on a lump sum salary / pay equivalent to the initial pay scales of the post (BPS-05), initially for a period of three (03) years extendable on satisfactory performance.
8. Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview/joining of service. Page 2 of 2
9. Serving candidates who are in Government Service, are advised to apply through proper channel.
Candidates will have to provide departmental No Objection Certificate (NOC) clearly mentioning the date of appointment and nature of employment i.e. Regular, Contract etc. at the time of interview.
10. GEPCO reserves the right to decrease the number of posts and cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for Written Test / Skill Test / Physical Test / Interview.
12. Dismissed / screened out employees of any organization or having criminal record are not eligible for employment in GEPCO. The clearance of the character and antecedents of the candidates from the agencies/police shall be mandatory without which no candidate shall be selected.
13. Concealment or mis-representation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate from the current recruitment and from all types of tests/exams to be conducted by the GEPCO for recruitments in future.
14. Any litigation pertaining to recruitment tests conducted by the M/S NTS will be dealt by M/S NTS at its
own without any liability whatsoever on GEPCO.
How to apply
1. Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
2. Neither by hand applications will be received at GEPCO nor at NTS.
3. Test fee of Rs.200/- is required to be deposited by the candidate before the closing date of publication
of this advertisement on electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
4. Test fee shall be paid at 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters.
5. Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on NTS website at least one week before the test date and candidates shall be informed through SMS as well.
6. Roll No. Slip containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be sent directly to candidates by M/S NTS at least one (01) week before the test on the given postal address &
mobile number provided by the candidates.
7. Only those candidates who have completed their Matriculation Certificate are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final result card has not been issued or result awaited shall not be considered.
8. The candidates are advised to contact the NTS 051-8444441 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any
query / information related to Written Test / Skill Test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, Test centers, Results etc.
9. The Online Application Portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59:59 p.m. on the closing date 20/01/2022 for the receipt of applications.
Instructions for applicants under Employee Children Quota
1. Only children of GEPCO’s Employees will be considered against Employee’s Children Quota. Only those candidates who will apply on M/S NTS website through portal will be considered for induction / shortlisting under 20% Employee’s Children Quota.
2. Children of those GEPCO employees who have died after retirement, retired and serving are eligible to apply.
3. Candidates applying under 20% employee Children Quota must ensure the following:
a. To provide all relevant documents mentioned in the Online Application Portal available on M/S NTS website.
b. They must also provide an Affidavit (on Non-judicial Stamp paper) to the effect that none of their brothers / sisters or Widow Mother is employed in GEPCO against Employees Children Quota and that the candidate is the real son of deceased/retired/serving employee. Applications of employee’s children whose proforma have not been signed by the concerned XEN / SE, will not be entertained at the time of interview.
c. Those applicants who have applied under Direct / 20% Employees Children Quota in the past to any GEPCO office should submit fresh application form as per above instructions.
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR & ADMN) GEPCO 565-A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA Phone Number: 055-9200513) www.gepco.com.pk