Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) NTS Jobs September 2019
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) is a leading Public Electric Utility Company, endeavoring to provide uninterrupted electric power to more than 3.5 million valued consumers.
Applications are invited through National Testing Service (NTS) for appointment against the following posts in GEPCO, for a period of one (01) year, on a contract basis further extendable on a performance basis. The requisite qualification/experience and other conditions are given as under: –
HOW TO APPLY
1) Application forms and other information are available on the National Testing Service (NTS) website i.e. www.nts.org.pk. Please visit NTS website form application forms and other information.
2) The candidates must apply within 15-days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
3) The test fee for the posts of Assistant Manager (Operation) / Junior Engineer (BPS-17) & Revenue Officer / Assistant Manager Customer Services (BPS-17) is Rs. 310/- and for the posts of Line Superintendent (Grade-I) (BPS-15), Bill Distributor (BPS-07) & Assistant Lineman (BPS-05) is Rs. 285/-. However, 50% of the Test fee to be borne by the candidates and 50% by the GEPCO as per the instructions/guidelines of the Establishment Division. Accordingly, candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with prescribed fee i.e. Rs. 155/- for the posts of Assistant
Manager (Operation) / Junior Engineer (BPS-17) & Revenue Officer / Assistant Manager Customer Services (BPS-17)
and Rs. 143 for the posts of Line Superintendent (Grade-I) (BSP-15), Bill Distributor (BPS-07) & Assistant Lineman (BPS05) in favor of NTS. Remaining 50% fee shall be paid by GEPCO directly to NTS as per agreement.
4) No application shall be entertained at GEPCO Headquarter, therefore, candidates are advised to send their completed prescribed application form directly to M/S NTS.
5) The separate application form will be submitted if the candidate is applying against more than one post/quota.
6) Please keep visiting NTS website regularly for test schedule, updates and results.