Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO) is a leading Public utility dealing with the power sector and operates its business of distribution of electricity to more than 4.4 million customers with an annual revenue base of Rs.229 billion in Eight (08) Districts of Punjab namely Faisalabad, Chiniot, Sargodha, Jhang, T.T.Singh, Khushab, Mianwali & Bhakkar.
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO)Jobs 2022
The company is actively looking for a high caliber team leader for the position of CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER who has the demonstrated capability and potential to lead and keep the company on the track of persistent growth and creating value for the good of its customers. We seek proactive, result-oriented
professional with established credibility and performance record, who can take challenging assignments.
- Online application and declaration forms are available on the FESCO website www.fesco.com.pk and Ministry of Energy website www.mowp.gov.pk
The candidate is required to have strong leadership, team building, change management, interpersonal and communication skills with a high drive for performance targets as per the terms and conditions are given here.
- The candidate must possess at least twenty (20) years of, experience including at least ten (10) years working in the Power Sector, with at least three (03) years experience at Senior Management positions.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Engineering with a Master Degree in Engineering or Business / Public Administration or Management or Economics or Finance.
- Salary and allowances will be equivalent to MP-I Scales (at the initial stage) and hiring shall not be under MP Scale policy.
- The initial contract shall be for a period of three (03) years, with an annual performance evaluation to be conducted by the Board of Directors (BOD) FESCO.
- Applicants will submit signed applications through registered postal service/courier service / online submission/email along with the following documents:
- Copy of CNIC.
- Declaration on non-judicial stamp paper of requisite value, as per specimen available on the FESCO websites confirming that the candidate is not ineligible to act as Chief Executive Officer in accordance with the provisions of the companies act, rules, and the supporting guidelines.
- Copies of Degrees / Testimonials duly verified by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) or the professional body or association whichever is relevant.
- The applications must be submitted as follows: –
- The signed application is submitted at the below-mentioned address through registered postal service/courier service / online submission/email.
- In case of online application submission, the signed copy of the application along with related documents as per para-5 must also be submitted.
iii. The applications must reach (as per parameters mentioned in i & ii) within fifteen (15) days from the date of publishing of the advertisement.
- Application incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- The candidates already working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous Public Organizations can also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its Letter Head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of the interview.
- FESCO reserves the right to withhold/cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews/selection process.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.