Applications from suitable candidates on prescribed proforma are invited to fill vacancies as mention on www.ecp.gov.pk
|Case Number / File No.||F.No.3(2)/2017-Estt-I||Post Details|
|4||Salary||As per Government Pay Scales|
|5||No. of Posts||59|
|7||Place of Posting||Anywhere in Pakistan|
Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP)Jobs 2020
Applications from suitable candidates on prescribed proforma are invited to fill Election Officer (BPS-17) vacancies in Election Commission of Pakistan as below:
ECP Election Officer (BPS-17) Jobs Advertisement
ECP Election Officer (BPS-17) Jobs Advertisement is published on 29th April 2020.
Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) Election Officer Jobs 2020
Election Officer (BPS-17)
Qualification & Experience:
Master (2nd Division) OR B.A (Hons)/B.Sc (Hons) B.Com (Hons) (2nd Division) OR Law Graduate (2nd Division) OR B.A/B.Sc/B.Com (2nd Division) with two years of service experience in any Government Organization.
Age Limit: Up to 30 Years
Total Posts: 59 Merit 04 Punjab 29 (03-Women 10%) (01-Minority 05%) KPK 07 Balochistan 04 Sindh (U) 04 Sindh (R) 07 FATA 02 Gilgit Baltistan 01 AJK 01
Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
3. Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
4. The number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
5. Persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
6. Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or
http://jobs.ecp.gov.pk/ within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
7. Applicants who apply through the Online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
8. Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format and photocopies of other documents to be attached should reach through P.O Box No.1418 on or before 30th May 2020.
9. Note Please: Applicants who had earlier applied for the post of Election Officer in response to the previous advertisement dated, 17th March, 2019 do not need to re-apply.
10. Applications after the cutoff date will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview –