Directorate General Nursing Services Punjab Lahore open admission for B.Sc. Nursing (04 years) Degree Program. Applications are invited for admission in 04 years BSN Generic (04Years) Degree Program in the following institutions.
DGN Punjab Lahore Nursing Admission 2023 Application Forms
Applications are invited for admission in 4-years B.Sc Nursing Degree Program in the following institutions B.Sc Nursing (4-years) Degree Program.
BSN Generic (04YEars) Degree Program
Matric Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory Subjects)
F.Sc (pre-medical) with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board.
Merit will be determined on the basis of marks of F.Sc(premedical)
Marital Status: Unmarried
Eligibility Criteria for BScN Generic (4 years degree program)
a) Matric Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory Subjects)
b) FSc (Pre-Medical) with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized Board. (Merit will be determined on the basis of marks of FSc (Pre-Medial).
1. Domicile Punjab Province
2. Marital Status unmarried
3. Gender- Only Female will be allowed to apply for admission to all the Nursing Colleges
4. Applicant having age up to 25 years. fon last date of submission of applications)
5. Selected candidates will be received a stipend of Rs.31470/-per month during the degree program.
6. Applicants for this program are required to apply on the prescribed proforma which
can be obtained from the office of the Principal College of Nursing concerned.
7. the Last date of submission of applications is the 25th of May, 2021.
8. Late and incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
9. The General Nursing under training students cannot be applied for this program.
DIRECTORATE GENERAL NURSING PUNJAB LAHORE
Gender: Only females will be allowed for admission to all the nursing colleges except for the college of Nursing Government Teaching Hospital Shahara, Lahore where all the 100 seats are reserved for male candidates.
Age Limit: applicants having age up to 25 years.
Monthly Stipend: Selected Candidates will receive a stipend of Rs.31470/per month during the degree program
Applicants for this program are required to apply on the prescribed Performa which can be obtained from the office of the Principal College of Nursing Concern. The last date of Submission of the application is 25th May 2023.
1st Merit List will be placed on the notice board of the concerned college of Nursing on 28th May 2023.
2ns Merit List will be on 31st May 2023.
Late and Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF NURSING SERVICES, PUNJAB
24-Cooper Road Lahore. Ph: # 99200965. 99200967.
ADMISSION OPEN FOR BSC NURSING (4 YEARS) DEGREE PROGRAM