Allied Health School Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital Admission 2023-25
Application are invited for the following Diploma Courses in Allied Health School Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital.
|Serial||Name of Course||Course Duration|
|a.||Medical Laboratory Technology|
|b.||Radiology and Imaging Technology|
|c.||Operation Theatre Technology||2 Years|
Allied Health School Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital Admission 2023-25 Notice
- Matric Science (Physics. Chemistry, Biology), should have passed with 45% Marks in science subject.
- FSc. (Pre-Medical), those above 45% Marks will be preferred.
- Attested photocopies of the following testimonials along with recent passport size
photograph attach with the application.
- FSc. (Pre-Medical) Certificate (Optional)
- Matriculation Certificate (duly verified by concerned education board)
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
National identity Card (issued by NADRA), in case age is less than 18 years then ‘B’ Form got issued from the NADRA’s office.
- Age of candidate should not be more than 35 years.
- Last date for submission of applications is within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Merit list will be displayed on www.prth.com.pk within two days of completion of interview.
- Selected students will comply with rules/regulation of Punjab Medical Faculty.