UNIVERSITY OF JHANG Admissions 2023 Online Apply
Admission Applications are invited for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs for the Fall Semester 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate
1. The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field for MS/M. Phil. and MA/MSc or BS 4-years in any field for MBA from HEC recognized institution with at least 50% marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System).
2. The candidates must have passed departmental test with 60% score. The department will conduct the interview of the
3. Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned Department.
Prospectus, Admission Form & Fee Voucher is available at the University website www.uoj.edu.pk. Fill the Admission Form carefully, deposit the admission fee into University account (mentionedinthe fee voucher). Attach the processing fee receipt with application form alongwith copies of all required documents and send to the Convenor Admissions, University of Jhang, 12-KM, Chiniot Road, Jhang.
2. Schedule of Merit lists will be displayed on the University website.
3. Incomplete admission form will not be entertained in any program.
4. University reserves the rights not to start any program without any reason