FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES GRADUATE MS/MPHIL DEGREE PROGRAMS (Full Time Morning).
GRADUATE MBA DEGREE PROGRAMS (Full Time Morning)
Ph.D. (EVENING 2:00 PM TO ONWARD)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY GRADUATE MS/MPHIL DEGREE PROGRAMS (Full Time Morning)
FACULTY OF SCIENCE GRADUATE MS/MPHIL DEGREE PROGRAMS (Full Time Morning)
- Environmental Sciences
PHD (EVENING 2:00PM TO ONWARD)
- Environmental Sciences
ADMISSION CALENDAR SPRING 2020
Online Admission Open
Deadline for the Submission of Online Application Forms
Feb 10, 2020
Deadline for Fee Submission for First Merit List
March 05, 2020
Deadline for Fee Submission for Second Merit List
March 12, 2020
The procedure for admission is as follows:
- Admission Application Form must be filled online by following the instructions. Click Here for Online Admission Application.
- The online system assigns a unique Application Reference Number (ARN) to each application, which must be noted for later use.
- Applicants must choose Campus, Timing (Morning, Evening), Faculty, and Degree Level (BS/MS/Ph.D.) for each application. Once chosen, an applicant may apply in a maximum of 5-degree programs with the same application.
- Before finalizing the application data, an applicant must accept a digital undertaking to confirm that information entered in the Admission Application Form is correct. In case of incorrect information, the University has the right to cancel the application/admission without any fee refund.
- The application processing fee is Rs. 850 for the first Degree Program and Rs.250 for the subsequently chosen Degree Programs(If application degree programs are in same faculty, same campus, same timing, same quota).All applicants must pay the fee including those seeking admission on a quota basis.
- Applicants will deposit the Admission Processing Fee for each online-application in any branch of Habib Bank (Pakistan). Fee is non-refundable/non-adjustable.
- Upon payment of the Application Processing Fee, the applicant will export the application in PDF format, print his/her online application, and get it signed by himself/herself and parents/guardian before sending it to the campus.
- Attach Department and Treasurer Copy of challan with your application along with attested copies of all required documents.
- The printed application must be sent through courier or delivered by hand to the campus admission office within the due date of application Hrad form submission as mentioned in the admission Calender.
- UOG will NOT consider applications that are incomplete or missing the required documents or have not been submitted by the stipulated deadline hard-form or have not followed the procedure laid down herein.
- Printed Application Form along with required document photocopies should reach the Admission Office of the University of Gujrat before the closing date of admission. In case of failure to follow the dates, the university shall bear no responsibility.
- Admission Office and Treasure Office shall update the application status. Keep on checking your status on the UOG Admission Portal. If the application fee has been paid but not updated within two (02) working days after the in-campus reception of the form, the applicant may contact the Query Cell for assistance.
- Admission of a student automatically stands canceled if he/she fails-in the required examination whose result was not available at the time of admission.
- MS/Ph.D. candidates must take care of test and interview deadlines as per the admission calendar.
- Merit List(s) shall be displayed on the website on the specified dates; however, it is recommended to login to the portal and check your admission status.
- If an applicant has been offered an admission provisionally/applicant name appeared in merit list, then he/she can generate Spring 2019 semester fee challan using the same online portal and deposit it in any branch of HBL.
- Admissions Spring 2019 is now open. The last date to apply is mentioned on the admission calendar.
- Please register for admission by filling the online application form
- Make a note of Important Dates.
- Have/Create a valid email address (to be used for the submission of application through UOG Online System).
- Have a scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph with white background. The file must be in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif format and the file size must be less than 1MB.
- Once your profile has been created, you can apply for several degree programs in all campuses.
- Print the Challan Form and deposit your Admission Processing Fee in any branch of Habib Bank Limited. HBL Branch Locator
- Update the branch where you have deposited the fee, print your application and send it to the campus which you have applied for.
- Don’t forget to Department and Treasurer Copy of challan with your application along with attested copies of all required documents.
- You shall be intimated via an SMS/Email about your application status. You may check your application status using the same web portal.
- The fee will be verified by the respective Campus/Account Office when the Bank will send the details. It may take from 1-2 working days.
- Admission test of Ph.D./MS/MPhil/BS (wherever applicable) shall be conducted as per the schedule subject to the verification of fee submission and application receiving.
- In case of any query/problem, you may contact us. You should hear from us within two (2) working days.
- In case of any guidance/information, you may contact the respective department or the UOG Query Cell.
- For queries related to Hafiz Hayat Campus and City Campuses, you may contact us email@example.com