University of Lakki Marwat Master Programs Admission 2020 online Application Form
The University of Lakki Marwat (ULM)has Announced Master programs Admission 2019. The University of Lakki Marwat invites applications for 2 years of Master’s program morning and evening admission 2019.
MA. BEd. MSc. MBA & MCS
At least 4S94 marks in last acquired degree
online Application Form
Forms are also available at www.ulm.edu.pk to download.
Deposit admission fee( Rs 1000) in (ULM) UBL account (251252692).
Print Application form, attach CNIC and bank slip and send it to the University of Lakki Marwat (ULM).
- The student will be issued a “Deposit Slip” by the designated branch of a Bank at the time of admission for the First Semester and before the commencement of classes for the subsequent terms which the student will produce to the Director/Chairman of the concerned Institute / Department to permit him to join the class.
- Students will deposit all fees and other dues in the ULM Lakki Marwat authorized banks/Allied Bank, Lakki Marwat.
- Fees and other dues are neither acceptable in cash nor in anyone authorized by the University to accept the cash.
Last Date for Submission of Admission Forms is November 22, 2019
1 interview for ail programs November 26, 2019
2 Display of first merit list November 28, 2019
3 Display of second merit list December 05. 2019
4 Commencement of classes December 09, 2019
5 Orientation Session December 10. 2019
How to Apply
- Students can apply online (www.ulm.edu.pk/admlssion.php)
- Application Forms are erasable at the University of lakki Man/vat on payment oI <? Rs 1000/ o» may also
be obtained from United Bank Limited (UBl) Lakki Marwat, UBl Serai Naurang, HBL Limited
Marwat. and HBL Taja lai Branch.
- The form can be downloaded from the University web. www.ulm.edu.pk & form a fee of Rs. 1000/- maybe deposited online in UBl Lakki Marwat branch Account No 2512S2692 and HBL Account No 1169-7901661103.
- Dufy filled-m application form taking with the attested copies of the required documents &
photographs must reach to the respective Departments of ULM on due date Incomplete application
forms would not be entertained.
- The University reserves the right to modify/ revise any of the above Programs, as and when required
- AI evening programs w.H be offered only on a self-support scheme basis.
- Result awaited students may apply