University Of Lahore (UOL) has announced Admission Fall 2022 in various programs and students can apply online for admission or get a prospectus by Courier at home, fill the application form and submit it before the due date in the office of Campus.
University Of Lahore (UOL) Admission 2023 Programs, Last date to Apply Online
University Of Lahore (UOL) Admission Spring 2023 Link to Apply Online www.uol.edu.pk/admissions
Online Form Submission
Last date Friday, February 10, 2023
Entry Test/interview Sunday February 12,h. 2023
Merit Us Monday, February 13th, 2023
UOL Admission 2023 Apply Online
Use your registered Email address & Password to login and proceed to fill Admissions Form To apply online, please visit https://www.uol.edu.pk/
Online Admission Form Filling Instructions
Apply Online’ button
For Online Admission Help Please Call +92 42 111 865 865 Monday to Friday (8:30 AM to 5:00 PM) Saturday and Sunday (9:00 AM to 3:00 PM) Tet +92 42 32300865, +92 42 38100865, +92 42 35467356-9. +92 42 35963421 -9
STUDENTS CAN GET PROSPECTUS BY COURIER OR PROSPECTUS FROM CAMPUS. UOL ADMISSION SPRING 2023 DETAILS
For further information, please contact AT www.uol.edu.pk / firstname.lastname@example.org / (042)111-865-865
General Instructions for Applicant:
1. Admission office hours given: Monday to Friday (8:30am to 5:00pm) – Saturday & Sunday (9:00 to 03:00pm)
2. An applicant can apply to three-degree programs at a time. However, he or she will not be charged for extra choice.
3. original scan or attested copies of the following documents are required to be uploaded on the online admission Form:
a) 01 recent blue background passport size photographs
b) All academics documents i.e (Matric, Inter, Bachelor and Master degrees or IBCC /HEC equivalent
c) CNIC card of the applicant or Form B or Father CNIC
d) For more details please visit: https://uol.edu.pk/
4. Don’t upload/attach Domicile, Character, and Hope Certificate while filling the Online Admission Form.
5. In case, an applicant does not have certified copies of the required documents, the same may be attested by the University Admission Officer on the submission of the original documents.
6. In order to get admission to any degree program, the applicants are required to qualify UOL Entrance Test, Interview, or both.
7. The selection of applicants shall be on merit, determined on the basis of marks obtained in the last examination, entry test/interview, or both, and such other criteria as University may determine.
8. Applicants awaiting final exam results or those who have appeared in the supplementary exam are eligible to apply for admission. However, in such cases, they will be deprived of previous qualification weight and will be purely evaluated on the basis of their test/interview score.
9. The applicants bearing O-Level, A-Level qualification or equivalent are required to submit their IBCC Equivalence
Certificate in order to determine their eligibility. If an applicant fails to produce the same, he or she will not be given qualification weightage.
10. The UOL offers a female hostel. The rent per room is Rs. 12,000 /- per month approximate (Including a 3-time meal).
11. University transport is available throughout Lahore City.
12. All admissions are granted on a “Provisional” basis. It is the sole responsibility of the selected applicants to provide
proof of their eligibility within 3 weeks of the declaration of the result failing which their admission will be canceled.
13. Incomplete Admission Forms will be rejected. Documents once submitted are non-returnable.
14. For Foreign/International Applicants please visit our website: https://www.uol.edu.pk/Services/StudentServices/InternationalStudentsAdvisory