University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir UCAT Entry Test Result 2023
The University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir has scheduled to conduct UGAT (General) and UGAT (Subject) on Saturday 21st January 2023.
(1)Before applying for UGAT, please contact the concerned department to verify your liability for admission to the relevant PhD/MPhil/MS/LLM di
(2) The candidates should apply online. For the procedure regarding submitting applications please visit www.ucat.aiku.cdu.pk.
(3) Fee should be submitted through online generated printed challan forms.
(4) Send the printed copy of application form along with fee challan directly or through surface mail to the Directorate of Students Affairs. Chehla Campus, the University of AJ&K. Muzaffarabad on or before the last date.
(5) Online registration shall start from Thursday, 8,h December 2022 and shall remain open on website till Friday, 6th January 2023
(6) The last date for the submission of application form is Friday, 6,h January 2023.
(7) The roll number slip can be downloaded after submission of fee from UGAT website through personal login.
(8) The information about date, time, venue and reporting time will be given on the roll number
(9) For paper breakdown and pass criteria please visit the UGAT website www.ugat.aiku.cdu.nk