Higher Education Department Government of Punjab announced The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) CHIEFMNISTER MERTT SCHOLARSHIP (CMMS) PROGRAM FULLY FUNDED for International Ph.D. Scholarships.
Applications are invited from eligible male and female Pakistani nationals who have secured admission in the Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world.
Subject Areas: Life Sciences Medicine I Engineering & Technology I Natural Sciences I Social Sciences / Arts & Humanities. A detailed list of preferred subject areas is available at www.peef.org.pk/cmms.html.
Students applying for CMMS should have:
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from one of the Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world, in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse, and parents) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 years on 31st March 2020.
- Not availed of any foreign scholarship in the past.
How to Apply
- Secure admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world in the preferred subject areas as mentioned above.
- The scholarship application form can be downloaded from https://www.peef.org.pk/cmms.html
•Send duly filled application form to PEEF within the due date.
- The selected candidates cannot defer the scholarship to next year.
- Permanent/regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to
apply for Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program.
- Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile; however, a special quota has also been allocated for
other provinces including AJK, Gilgit Baltistan (GB). FATA and Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT).
- You can get admission to the University and apply for Visa is the responsibility of the applicant.
- The decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
The Last Date for the receipt of applications in the PEEF Office is 31st March 2020
Applications may be sent to the following address:
Manager of International Scholarships CHIEF MINISTER MERIT SCHOLARSHIP (CMMS)
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
Link Wahdat Road, Lahore – 54600
Ph: 042-99260051-54 Ext: 140 Cell:0303-8863308 (Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm) Fax:042-37808709 Web: www.peef.org.pk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /The.PEEF