Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources (PCRWR) Internship Jobs Application Forms
PCRWR a Body Corporate Established through PCRWR Act 2007 under the administrative control of Ministry of Water Resources is launching the Pakistan National Water Internship Program for Graduate & Postgraduate degree holders in its offices at Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Karachi, Tandojam, Bahawalpur, Muzzafarabad and Gilgit for a period of four months. Eligible candidates holding degrees from HEC recognized Universities and international universities may apply for this paid internship program exclusively designed for those who want to develop a career in the water sector.
The Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources (PCRWR) is offering internships to graduate and postgraduate students in the following fields:
- Water resources engineering
- Water resources management
- Environmental engineering
|Subjocts||No. of Internship slots avallablo|
|Wot or Resources Management.|
Public Health, Environmental
|Completed the course|
work of PhD «d willing
to contribute In
Res oorc h/d o vol opm en t
Maximum age limit for graduate/postgraduate internship is 30 years and 40 years for PhD research fellows,
monthly stipend during this internship program includes Rs. 35,000/- for graduate interns. Rs.50.000/- for
post-graduate interns and Rs 60,000/- for PhD fellow for a period of 4 months. Research fellow must not
be in another employment during the internship.
- Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed application forms available at
- Degrees must be obtained from HEC recognized institutions within two years of the last date
of publication of this advertisement.
- Attested copies of degrees and detailed C.V should be attached with the application. Original
documents will be examined during the interview.
- A valid mobile number is required to be mentioned on the application for coordination during
the recruitment process.
- Title of the internship category should be mentioned on the envelope.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for
appearing in the interview.
- Applications should reach the below mentioned address within 15 days of publication of this
Director Administration Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources Khoyaban-eJohar, H-8/1 Islamabad. Website www.pcrwr.gov.plc
Phone Number: 051-9101282-83