NATIONAL UNIVERSITY Of MEDICAL SCIENCES(NUMS) JOBS 2022
National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) is a Federal Public Sector University, with the primary responsibility to promote and achieve excellence in advanced health education, research, and service delivery. The Rawalpindi Campus houses the NUMS Institute of Advanced Studies & Research (NIASR) which is dedicated to conducting cutting edge research and evidence-based teaching in basic, applied and clinical disciplines along with Social & Behavioral Sciences. Moreover, at its Islamabad Campus spread over 1000 acres, a Medical City is being established inclusive of a 4000-bed health care facility and will offer diverse programs in all disciplines of knowledge with an emphasis on Biological & Medical Sciences.
NUMS is pursuing a holistic educational philosophy wherein Social Sciences. Humanities and Arts& Design are included among core subjects along with medical & biological sciences in Undergraduate & Graduate Programs. All these domains will function within their own independent faculties, but in relevance to the accomplishment of NUMS vision and mission.
NUMS invites highly experienced and well-qualified experts to provide leadership to educational and research programs, establish national and international linkages and plan the development of the NUMS Medical City. Islamabad for the following faculty, administrative and NIASR Project positions on contractual basis: –
- All appointments are on a contract basis (Renewable).
- Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
- Interested applicants can apply ONLINE only through NUMS’job portal i.e. https://jobs.numspak.edu.pk
- The last date for submission of applications is 14 January 2022. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- ‘Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/experienced cases.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Part-time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required
- In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government. Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from the employer before joining.
- For all positions, only HEC/PM&DC certified/ verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
- Any clause not included in the above-mentioned terms & conditions shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
For more details please visit: www.numspak.edu.pk
Director of Human Resource,
NUMS Secretariat, Rawalpindi. Phone no. 051-9271878