Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Admission 2022
Applications on prescribed forms are invited from Medical graduates for admissions in the following post-graduate Programmes for the Academic Session January (2022) at Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Medical Teaching diploma/courses from lumhs
1) For Ph.D Programmes please refer the prospectus.
2) For Degree & Diploma Courses, medical / dental graduate from one of the recognized medical University / college shown in schedules I & II of the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC)/ PMDC Act.
3) Valid Registration with P.M.C / PMDC as Medical Practitioner.
4) One year resident House Job in PMC / PMDC recognized institution.
5) Foreign graduates will have to produce equivalence of their degree from PMDC.
6) One candidate can not apply for more than one degree course.
7) One Candidate can not apply for MD/MS & FCPS-I1 courses simultaneously.
8) For FCPS-II Sub-Specialty: two years training in concerned allied subject
9) For M.P.H Course: MBBS/BDS with one year resident house job in a PMC / PMDC recognized teaching institution and valid registration with PMC / PMDC as Medical/ Dental Practitioner.
B.Sc Nursing registered with Pakistan Nursing Council with 02 years Post qualification experience in a recognized teaching institution/hospital can also apply.
Application forms can be obtained from Postgraduate Medical Centre, LUMHS Jamshoro and also be downloaded from University website i.e www.lumhs.edu.pk. The form to be submitted duly filled in at Post-
graduate Medical Centre, LUMHS Jamshoro, along with required documents and supported with non-refundable Pay Order / Challan fee for application form and Part-1 Examination / Entry test (PKR, 5000 for Ph.D, FCPS, M.Phil, M.Sc. M.P.H, Diploma, MCPS courses and PKR 15000/- for M.D/M.S courses) in favor of Vice Chancellor, LUMHS Jamshoro.
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION
- Issuance of application forms from Postgraduate Medical Centre Jamshoro..01.12.2021
- Last date of submission of Application forms 31.12.2021.
- The Schedule of Part-I Examination / Entry Test will be announced later.
(i) The Postgraduate Medical Centre, however reserve the right of any modification in schedule due to unforeseen circumstances.
(ii) The University reserve right to change rules & regulations for Postgraduate courses from time to time.
(iii) The Postgraduate selection committee reserves the right to cancel any admission. However, the candidates shall have the right to appeal the Competent Authority within two weeks period.
(iv) Inservice Candidates will have to obtain no objection certificate from their employer for applying in Postgraduate courses; However they can send a copy in advance along with relevant documents.
(v) For further information / query: Directorate Postgraduate Medical Centre, LUMHS Jamshoro Tel: 022-9213322 & 9213324 Fax No. 022-9213323.