COLLEGE OF NURSING JINNAH SINDH MEDICAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS OPEN BSN-GENERIC (FOUR YEARS) ACADEMIC SESSION 2021-2022
COLLEGE OF NURSING JINNAH SINDH MEDICAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS OPEN BSN-GENERIC (FOUR YEARS) ACADEMIC SESSION 2021-2022.
- BS Nursing Generic (4 years)
- Post RN BScN (2 years)
- Post Basic Cardiac Specialty (1year)
The FCPS-II induction test in Dentistry will now be held on Saturday, 16th January 2021. New admit cards will not be issued. Admit cards issued previously will be valid for the admission test. The reporting time will be as per the previous schedule.
LAST DATE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF FORM – 30-01-2021
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION FORM
- The prospectus will be uploaded on the JSMU website www.jsmu.edu.pk
- Candidates are interested in seeking admission to the College of Nursing. JSMU have to download the application form available on www.jsmu.edu.pk
- On online submission, a verification code and application number will be issued, which has to be written on the printout of the application form which candidates have downloaded from the website.
- Candidates have to send this form along with required documents,(via TCS) up to January 30, 2019, to the Admission Cell, Jinnah Sindh Medical University. Rafiqui H J. Shaheed Road, Karachi
- Bank Draft / Pay Order to Rs. 150CV- in favor of Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi should be attached as processing lee.
- Incomplete applications and those submitted after the last date will NOT be accepted.
- Admissions are subject to the approval of PNC.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION FORM
- Matriculation Pakka and Pass Certificate.
- Matriculation marks sheet or O’ level equivalence certificate by IBCC
- Intermediate science marks sheet and passes certificate or A-Level
(Pre-Medical Group) equivalence certificate by IBCC. with a transcript
- Domicile Certificate ot candidate (Only Sindh Domicile).
- Ten Photographs.
- Character Certificate.
- A copy of the CNIC of the candidate.
9 A copy of the CNIC of Faster / Mother from NADRA (in case of father s death or divorce).
- Qualification: FSc/A Level (pre-medical) minimum 50% marks in physics. Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects
- Age limit: 18-35 years
- Domicile: Sindh
- Gender: No limitations
- Selection will be on open merit.
Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Rafiqui H.J. Shaheed Road, Karachi