GCUF MS/M.Phil/PhD Admissions 2023 Apply Online
Government college university Faisalabad is now offering admission in MPhil and Ph.D. programs evening semesters. Gcuf M.Phil and Ph.D. admission 2023 are now offered for all the students for Pakistan. Govt college university Faisalabad is giving quality education to the people that is why gc university fsd is now HEC high ranked university in Pakistan.
University provides quality facilities to the students so that they can study in a very comfortable environment. University has airconditioned classrooms, playgrounds, library, canteen, lecture theater halls, well-trained staff, and well-educated faculty. Here at awampk.com, you can get complete details about GC University Faisalabad admission 2022 , last date, admission form download, entry test result, merit list, and all the other details about admissions and results.
GC University FSD MPhil Ph.D. Admission 2023 Last Date
Programs Offered By GCUF
MS/M.Phil Degree Programmes 2 Year (Evening)
|Analytical Chemistry||Islamic Studies|
|Applied Chemistry||Information Technology|
|Bioinformatics||MBA (1.5 Year)|
|Business Administration||Pakistan Studies|
|Clinical Psychology||Physics (Nanotechnology)|
|Environmental Science||Political Science|
|Food Science & Technology||Sociology|
Eligibility Criteria MS/M.Phil Degree Programmes:
- The Candidates must have passed MA/MSc/BS 4-Years education after FA/ FSc (Minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institutions with at least 50% marls (under annual system) or 2.5 CGPA (under semester system) for admission.
- Candidates from all over the country may apply for admission to MS/M.Phil
|Ph.D. Degree Programmes (Morning)|
|Applied Chemistry||English Literature|
|Applied Linguistics||Food Science and Technology|
Eligibility Criteria Ph.D. Degree Programmes:
- The Candidates must have passed MS’M.Phil with minimum CGPA 3.00,’4.00 (under semester system) or 1*‘ Division (under annual system) in MS’M.Phil/ Equivalent Degree from HEC recognized institutions.
- Candidates working in the Government / Semi-Government or private institutions shall have to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organizations.
- Candidates from all over the country may apply for admission to Ph.D
Last Date To submit form: 28th September 2023.