Cadet College Jaffarabad (CCJ)Class VII Admission 2024
Admissions are open for class 7th Session 2024 Last date for submission of application form is 5th Jan 2024. Admission Form and fee challan download from www.ccjfbd.edu.pk and www.ctsp.com.pk.
the The prestigious English Medium Residential Institution of Balochistan, Cadet College Jaffarabad announces the admission in class VII for the year 2024. Form Submission the last date is 5th Jan 2023. Cadet College Jaffarabad (CCJ) was established, in Mar 2008. The first entry of 30 cadets was housed/trained in Cadet College Mastung and later shifted to the present location in March 2009.
CADET COLLEGE JAFFARABAD ADMISSION FOR CLASS-VII 2024
The prestigious English Medium Residential Institution of Balochistan, Cadet College Jaffarabad announces the admission in class VII for the year 2024.
Eligibility. Age Limit: 11 to 13 Years (till 28 Feb 2024)
Selection. Admissions are granted strictly on merit, which will be determined through written examination followed by interview. Final list/ selection will be based on performance of candidate in written test and interview. The written test will be conducted from Balochistan Text Book Board 2023 syllabus of class 6* comprising of following four subjects.
|b.||Subjective Short Answer||15||15||10||10||50|
Initially, the project was funded by Federal Govt and after the 18thAmendment, it started working under the umbrella of the Provincial Government. College is structured for the strength of 360 boys from class VII to XII. The first batch passed out in Jun 2013. The students of CCJ are known as “Jaffarians” and the motto is ” Wisdom and Courage”.Admission to this College is done only once a year in Class 7th and XI. 60 Students will be selected for the 7th Class and if need be limited admission is offered in the First Year. Admission is granted purely on merit as per policy.
The written test is conducted through the board. Those who are on top of the merit list (District Wise) will be called for interviews. After the written test, followed by the interview. The final list / Selection will be made based on the overall performance of the candidate in written tests and interviews. Successful candidates join the college in the last week of April/First week of May.
- An open competitive examination will be conducted comprising English, Mathematics, Science and Urdu subjects. The test is conducted through a testing board in the month of Jan each year.
- Age 11 – 13 Years i.e The candidate must not be over 13 and under 11 years of age on 31 March of the year of Entry.
- Should have passed 6th class from registered school by 1st March of the year of Entry. Those studying currently in Class 6th can also apply. Hope the certificate is mandatory.
- To be selected through an entrance test.
- Should be medically fit.
- The final selection will be made based on the performance of a candidate in the written test and the interview.
An open competitive examination comprising three papers (1.Mathematics cum Intelligence Test, 2.English cum General Awareness and 3.Urdu cum Islamiat) is held in the month of November every year. Urdu-Islamiyat Part of the Paper is compulsory, and no alternative subject is allowed. However, the non-Muslim candidates may leave out the Islamiat part of the Paper. Islamiat paper may be attempted in English as well.
The syllabus is available on our website and also printed in the College Prospectus at Appendix ‘A’. The Entrance Test for the College is a competitive examination. The syllabus is meant for the general guidance of the candidates and any question considered suitable can be set in any Paper in any form.
The Entrance Exam is held at these centers:
Islamabad/Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore/ Multan, Karachi, Quetta, and College. In case it is not feasible to hold an exam and interview at any of the above-mentioned centers, the candidates are asked to appear at another center.
Interviews and Medical Examination
Candidates who qualify for the Written Examination are required to appear for the Interview. Date and locations are communicated to eligible candidates through SMS as per the merit list. Selected candidates are required to have a Medical examination from the recognized hospital before joining the college. Only those candidates who are found medically fit are considered for admission. The results are strictly confidential, and no correspondence is entertained in this connection.
Registration Fee Rs. 2500.00
2. Eligibility. Age Limit: 11 to 13 Years
3. Selection. Admissions are granted strictly on merit, which will be determined through the written examination followed by an interview. The final list/ selection will be made based on the performance of the candidate in written tests and interviews. The written test will be conducted from the Balochistan Text Book Board 2019 syllabus of class 6th comprising of the following four subjects. Ser Detail Math English Urdu Science Total Marks
a. Objective (MCQs) 15 15 10 10 50
b. Subjective Short Answer
4. Prospectus. Admission Form / Prospectus of the College can be obtained on payment of Rs 2500/- from Cadet College Jaffarabad, through Bank Draft in favor of Principal Cadet College Jaffarabad A/C No 1078-3419-4100-3475, MCB Bank Usta Muhammad Branch Code (0562). Admission form/ registration fee challan can be downloaded from the following websites:
a. Cadet College Jaffarabad website www.ccjfbd.edu.pk
b. CTSP website www.ctsp.com.pk
5. Postal Address for submission of Forms. Career Testing Service Pakistan Plot No
140 Street No 9 Section I-10/3 Industrial Area Islamabad.
6. Fee Structure. Rs 50,000 annual fee in two installments which includes boarding.
7. The last date for reception of the complete application form in all respects is 5 Jan 2020. No application form will be entertained after the closing date of 5 Jan 2021.
Prospectus. Admission Form and challan form of the College can be obtained on payment of Rs 2500/- from MCB Usta Muhammad. MCB Dera Allah Yar and Cadet College Jaffarabad through Bank Draft in favour of Principal Cadet College Jaffarabad A/C No 1078- 3419-4100-3475, MCB Bank Usta Muhammad Branch Code (0562). Admission form/ registration fee challan can be downloaded from Cadet College Jaffarabad.
Postal Address for Submission of Forms. Cadet College Jaffarabad Near Cattle Farm Usta Muhammad District Jaffarabad. Fee Structure. Rs 50,000 annual fee in two instalments which includes boarding.
7. Last date for reception of application form complete in all respects is 05 Jan 2023. No application form will be entertained after closing date 5 Jan 2023.
Captain For Commandant
Cadet College Jaffarabad Near Cattle Farm Usta Mohammad
Cell. #. 0838614003