CCJ Admission 2020
Admissions are open for Class 7th Session 2020. Last date 5th January 2020. Admission Form and fee challan download from www.ccjfbd.edu.pk and www.ctsp.com.pk.The prestigious English Medium Residential Institution of Balochistan, Cadet College Jaffarabad announce the admission in class VII for the year 2020. Form Submission the last date is 5th Jan 2020. Cadet College Jaffarabad (CCJ) was established, in Mar 2008. The first entry of 30 cadets was housed/trained in Cadet College Mastung and later shifted to the present location in March 2009. Initially, the project was funded by Federal Govt and after 18thAmendment, it started working under the umbrella of the Provincial Government. College is structured for the strength of 360 boys from class VII to XII. The first batch passed out in Jun 2013. The students of CCJ are known as “Jaffarians” and the motto is ” Wisdom and Courage”.Admission to this College is done only once in a year in Class 7th and XI. 60 Students will be selected for 7th Class and if need be limited admission is offered in the First Year. Admission is granted purely on merit as per policy. The written test is conducted through the board. Those who are on top of the merit list (District Wise) will be called for interviews. After the written test, followed by the interview. Final list / Selection will be made based on the overall performance of the candidate in written tests and interviews. Successful candidates join the college in the last week of April/First week of May.
- An open competitive examination will be conducted comprising English, Mathematics, Science and Urdu subjects. The test is conducted through a testing board in the month of Jan each year.
- Age 11 – 13 Years i.e The candidate must not be over 13 and under 11 years of age on 31 March of the year of Entry.
- Should have passed 6th class from registered school by 1st March of the year of Entry. Those studying currently in Class 6th can also apply. Hope the certificate is mandatory.
- To be selected through an entrance test.
- Should be medically fit.
- The final selection will be made based on the performance of a candidate in the written test and the interview.
An open competitive examination comprising three papers (1.Mathematics cum Intelligence Test, 2.English cum General Awareness and 3.Urdu cum Islamiat) is held in the month of November every year. Urdu-Islamiyat Part of the Paper is compulsory, and no alternative subject is allowed. However, the non-Muslim candidates may leave out the Islamiat part of the Paper. Islamiat paper may be attempted in English as well.
The syllabus is available on our website and also printed in the College Prospectus at Appendix ‘A’. The Entrance Test for the College is a competitive examination. The syllabus is meant for the general guidance of the candidates and any question considered suitable can be set in any Paper in any form.
Entrance Exam is held at these centers:
Islamabad/Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore/ Multan, Karachi, Quetta, and College. In case it is not feasible to hold an exam and interview at any of the above-mentioned centers, the candidates are asked to appear at another center.
Interviews and Medical Examination
Candidates who qualify in the Written Examination are required to appear for the Interview. Date and locations are communicated to eligible candidates through SMS as per the merit list. Selected candidates are required to have a Medical examination from the recognized hospital before joining the college. Only those candidates who are found medically fit are considered for admission. The results are strictly confidential, and no correspondence is entertained in this connection.
Registration Fee Rs. 2500.00
2. Eligibility. Age Limit: 11 to 13 Years
3. Selection. Admissions are granted strictly on merit, which will be determined through the written examination followed by an interview. The final list/ selection will be made based on the performance of the candidate in written tests and interviews. The written test will be conducted from the Balochistan Text Book Board 2019 syllabus of class 6th comprising of the following four subjects. Ser Detail Math English Urdu Science Total Marks
a. Objective (MCQs) 15 15 10 10 50
b. Subjective Short Answer
4. Prospectus. Admission Form / Prospectus of the College can be obtained on payment of Rs 2500/- from Cadet College Jaffarabad, through Bank Draft in favor of Principal Cadet College Jaffarabad A/C No 1078-3419-4100-3475, MCB Bank Usta Muhammad Branch Code (0562). Admission form/ registration fee challan can be downloaded from the following websites:
a. Cadet College Jaffarabad website www.ccjfbd.edu.pk
b. CTSP website www.ctsp.com.pk
5. Postal Address for submission of Forms. Career Testing Service Pakistan Plot No
140 Street No 9 Section I-10/3 Industrial Area Islamabad.
6. Fee Structure. Rs 50,000 annual fee in two installments which includes boarding.
7. The last date for reception of complete application form in all respects is 5 Jan 2020. No application form will be entertained after closing date 5 Jan 2020.
For more information
Cadet College Jaffarabad Near Cattle Farm Usta Mohammad
Cell. #. 03337575904