Cadet College Mastung VII Class Admission 2022 Forms
Cadet College Mastung has invited applications on prescribed forms in its 34 entries for admission 2022 in the 7th class. Cadet College Mastung is a residential institute with an English medium syllabus and the Directorate of Public Relations Balochistan is running this institution with a mission to produce quality pre cadets for the armed forces of Pakistan from Balochistan. Admissions are approved in Cadet College Mastung strictly on the basis of merit
Candidates who have passed the annual exam of 6th class from a recognized school.
Age Limit: 11-13 years on 28 February. 2022.
Cadet College Mastung VII (7th Class) Admission 2022
Last date: 29th December 2022
Allocations of Seats
(1) Balochistan (60 seats) (2 seats per district)
(2) Other Provinces (02 each)
(3) Federal Government Seats / As per orders of Federal Government
The following documents must be attached with the application form
1. 4 Passport size Photographs (Attested 01 on front side 03 on backside)
2. Attested Copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) of Father.
3. Attested Copy of B-Form (Issued by NADRA), Birth Certificate is not acceptable
4. Attested copy of Local / Domicile Certificate of Candidate OR Father
5. Attested Copy of page of the Admission withdrawal register of concerned School
6. Attestation of an above certificate from concerned School OR 6th Pass Certificate Copy.
7 Bank Deposit slip/Challan form Original
8. Address Slip (Attached with form)