BAHAUDDIN ZAKARIYA UNIVERSITY, MULTAN Institute of Food Science & Nutrition Admission
Applications are invited through nominations for admission in following degree programs at Institute of Food Science & Nutrition, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan against” Industry Seats”
1) B.Sc ( Hons) Food Science & Technology (Morning / Evening Program; Three (03) seats in each program )
2) *B.Sc. (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics (Morning / Evening Program; Three
(03) seats in each program)
Applicants are required to submit the following documents along with the application
1) Nomination letter from registered national and International “Food Industry” from Punjab province. Food Industry must have employed Food Technologists Nutritionists in their existing workforce.
2) Fresh active taxpayer certificate of the nominating industry from FBR.
3) A bank draft in favor of Treasurer, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan as a donation to the Institute of Food Science & Nutrition as per university policy.
4) Candidate should meet basic eligibility criteria for admission in B.Sc ( Hons) Food Science & Technology and B.Sc ( Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics as per university rules.
Nominating organization: National and international food industry with designated nutrition section, Hospitals, an International organization like UNICEF, WFP, WHO, or local community service organizations dealing with nutrition care and services.
Separate applications compete in all aspects for each program should reach the office of Chairman Admission Committee, Institute of Food Science & Nutrition, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice in the newspaper.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR ADMISSIONS IN BS.C ( HONS) FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY AND B.SC ( HONS) HUMAN NUTRITION & DIETETICS AGAINST
“INDUSTRY SEAT” AT INSTITUTE OF FOOD SCIENCE & NUTRITION, BAHAUDDIN ZAKARIYA UNIVERSITY, MULTAN, PAKISTAN.
NOTE: Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be considered.
Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
Registrar Sohaib Rashid Khan office: 061-92100/1-74