College Of Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT) MLT Admission Application Forms
Qualification: HSSC, Medical Laboratory Technology, is Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or Matriculation in science group, with at least 1st division (minimum 60% aggregate marks) or equivalent foreign qualification approved by Inter-Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) Islamabad.
College of Medical Laboratory Technology National Institute of Health, Islamabad Admission Notice
Applications are invited for admission in 02 years HSSC Medical Laboratory Technology program Session 2022-2024 affiliated with FBISE, Islamabad.
College Of Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT) Admission 2022-24
CMLT was established in 1961 and since then this college is widely recognized for its high-quality training at national and international levels. Foreign students, especially from the Middle East and other Muslim countries, have been trained here over the years. Presently, the college offers a two-year curriculum in the field of Medical Laboratory Technology i.e. Higher Secondary School Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology (HSSC-MLT) in affiliation with the Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Islamabad. Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.S (Hons) MLT) 04 years course has been started in affiliation with Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad.
Application for Admission in HSSC/04 Years BS Medical Laboratory TechnologyAdmission Application Forms
The qualification for admission in Diploma Course: HSSC, Medical Laboratory Technology, is Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or Matriculation in science group, with at least 1st division (minimum 60% aggregate marks) or equivalent foreign qualification approved by Inter-Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) Islamabad. Note: The details are also given in the advertisement for admission.
The qualification for admission in Degree Course: B.Sc (Hons.), Medical Laboratory Technology, is Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or F.Sc in Pre-Medical group or equivalent foreign qualification approved by the Inter-Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) Islamabad. The criteria will be announced by the Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University(SZABMU), PIMS, Islamabad, at the time of admission.
Eligibility for Admission: ~
- a) Qualification: SSC/Matric or Equivalent Qualification, IBCC recognized, with Physics
Chemistry & Biology securing at least 60 % marks in aggregate. SSC result awaiting students will be
eligible to sit in the Entry Test; however, for final selection they must have to fulfill admission
criteria prescribed for qualification and merit.
- b) GenderS Age: Male/Female 20 years by 07.10.2022.
Schedule of Admission
- Issuance of Admission Form: 15.08.2022
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms:07.10.2022
- Entry Test (10.30 a.m, CMLT NIH):13.10.2022
- Display of Merit List:
- Last date for Submission of Fee:
- Commencement of Classes Inshallah: Details will be later on uploaded on NIH website www.nih.org.pk
Terms & Condition
(1) The admission form can be downloaded from the NIH website www.nih.org.pk OR can directly be obtained from the college office during working hours (Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 3:30 pm Friday 8:30 am -12:15 pm & 2.00pm – 3.30pm).
(2) Applications, completed in all respects, must be submitted on the prescribed forms along with a bank draft of Rs. 800/- in the name of Principal, CMLT.
(3) Admission will be made strictly on merit, on the marks obtained in SSC & Entry Test. There is no reserved quota. All candidates are eligible to apply for admission, regardless of gender, in diploma and degree courses at CMLT.
A selection committee is constituted for the admission of HSSC/B.Sc (Hons)-MLT comprising 3 to 4 Officers of NIH with the approval of the Executive Director that looks after the admission process throughout.
Address: National Institute of health، Chak Shahzad، Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory.
As the medium of instruction at CMLT is English, the foreign candidates are required to submit an English qualifying certificate from Pakistan Embassy in their respective countries, or through the British Council or any other recognized agency.